11 LOUI

One week later me and Miyu were sitting under a tree on campus, eating her favourite chocolate chips.

"So, how did it go?", she asked and I shrugged: "It was nice. We just ordered food and watched movies  and talked."

At first I had been worried about hanging out with Micah again, but it went well, without any incidents, without cuddling or... kissing.

"I think we can be friends", I added. I really believed that everything would work out.

Although I had also felt slightly disappointed and sad when I was lying next to Micah, always trying not to touch him accidently. But I would never tell Miyu that.

I spent the afternoon with Miyu and when I went back to my room later that evening, I was awfully tired.

I had just opened the door when I was welcomed by moaning. The light coming through the open door fell on Micah's bed, where he and Amara were making out.

"Oh, um, sorry ...", I stuttered and turned to leave, when Micah said: "Oh, you can stay, just ignore us!"

Amara giggled: "You can join, if you want to!"

I stared at them, Amara winked and Micah looked at me curiously. Did they really expect me to say yes?!

"No, thanks", I muttered and quickly left the room.

I felt a sudden pain in my stomach, but did not stop, instead I hurried down the hall. Why did this feel so ... bad? I mean, of course it was weird to find your roommate doing god knows what in your room, but it should only be embarrassing, it was not supposed to hurt.

I shook my head when I remembered Amara, now I could understand why Miyu did not like her. There was not really a reason for it, it was just her. Ugh.

And I definitely did not want to join them, how could Micah really think I would do that?!