37 MICAH

Since I did not have any breakfast I felt like I was starving when it was finally lunch. I was one of the first students in the cafeteria and quickly put as much food as possible on my tray, then I sat down at our usual table. Amara and Jyll joined me a few minutes later and Amara sat right next to me.

"Are you free tonight?", she asked and I shook my head: "I have a boyfriend now."

She rolled her eyes at that: "Come on, you can't take it that serious."

I crossed my arms in front of my chest, how could she say that? I was about to give her an angry speech, but she already said: "Okay, I'm sorry. But still, you could ask him if I can join you two?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because", I just said and turned back to my food.

"Wait, you guys haven't done it yet, am I right?"

"That's none of your business", I grunted and she laughed: "Oh god, Micah! Are you going to do it soon? How do you survive that long without sex?"

I scoffed: "We're just taking it slow and I'm totally okay with that!"

"Yeah sure", Amara did not believe me, but luckily Miyu and Jamil joined us and Loui sat down next to me, so I turned away from Amara and grabbed some of Loui's chicken nuggets, because I had already eaten mine.

Loui was such a great boyfriend, he even let me have his food without saying anything.

Amara talked to Jyll and Miyu suddenly suggested: "Hey guys, I thought maybe we could go on a group date? You two and me andJamil?"

"Only if you're being nice and promise not to embarrass me", Loui warned and Miyu seemed offended: "I'd never do that!"

The idea did not sound that bad, so I asked: "When?"

Miyu shrugged: "Friday night?"

We all agreed on that and eventually got up to go back to our classes. I followed Loui out of the cafeteria and then reminded him: "Hey, I was not late this morning."

"I'm so proud of you", Loui smiled his beautiful smile, but kept walking, so I took his hand and pulled him back. Our faces were only a few inches away from each other now and Loui grinned. He needed to stop teasing me all the time!

He finally kissed me, but not long enough, because he had to leave to go to a class at the other end of the campus.

I sighed as I watched him walk away. Hopefully we would have more time later ...

But I did not see Loui the whole afternoon. I did not know where he was and he did not answer my texts, so I was a little worried ... why would he just disappear? Did something happen to him?

I was overreacting, so I hung out with Jamil and my playstation instead of calling Loui.

I even did my homework, but I could not really concentrate, not knowing if Loui was alright ...