13 MICAH

"Stop staring at my food like that", Jamil scolded me and I pouted: "But I already ate mine and your pizza is flirting with me!"

He rolled his eyes: "No, go get your own."

I went back to staring at his pizza like it was the best thing in the world, until Jamil finally sighed: "I hate you, take the last slice."

"Your the best friend in the world", I grinned widely and quickly grabbed the pizza before Jamil would change his mind.

"Thanks", he mumbled and I turned to him: "I was talking to the pizza, but you're alright, too."

He hit me and I laughed, then he looked at me: "Um, I have a question..."

"Bring it up, man", I said, my mouth still full with pizza.

"Do you think Miyu would go out with me if I asked her?", he asked carefully. I thought about it and then shrugged: "Yeah, why not?"

"Really? I'll ask her today, then", Jamil smiled and I winked: "Yeii, Jamil has a crush!"

He just rolled his eyes and then changed the topic: "So, what about you and Loui?"

"We're friends", I told him and he frowned: "Yeah, sure."

"I'm serious!"

"I don't believe you're able to be just friends with your cute - and also gay - roommate!"

"He said he doesn't want anything like that", I shrugged, as if it did not still bother me.

"So you just gave up?", Jamil looked at me strangely and I nodded: "I guess. I have enough other people."

I winked at him and he rolled his eyes again.

"You know", I started, "we should hangout more. Like, Loui, you and me."

"Yeah, ask him", Jamil agreed and I stood up: "We'll do a real man-night!"

Jamil laughed and I went to look for Loui.