20 MICAH

I am not sure why, but seeing Loui with Gavin made me angry.

At first Loui did not want to swim, but when he and Gavin came back from god knows where, his hair was wet.

Gavin was strange. He always wore hoodies – okay, Loui wore that beanie all the time, but it looked cute on him, Gavin looked like a stalker. Also it was weird that he made someone's homework for a blowjob.

I know I did that, but I was broke and I hated maths, so I needed his help.

Gavin and Loui obviously had many classes together, so they saw each other a lot and started hanging out more.

So, after a week, I decided that I had to do more with Loui, since he was my roommate and I needed to protect him.

I wanted to go out to do fun stuff and hopefully that would distract him from Gavin.

I switched on my laptop and thought about what we could do. I was about to look for concert tickets, but then noticed that I did not even know what kind of music Loui liked.

Maybe just a theme park, then. Everyone liked theme parks and there was one only one hour away from here. Or a speed boat trip, you could do that on the lake right next to the college.

I was totally focused on my research, when suddenly the door was thrown open, which made me jump.

I was about to shout at Gavin angrily, when I noticed he was almost carrying Loui, who was bleeding all over the floor.

"Call an ambulance!", I ordered immediately and took Loui out of Gavin's arms to put him on his bed.

He was very pale and his eyes fluttered. I could not see what kind of injuries he had, but the jeans below his left knee were soaked in blood and a big bruise was already appearing on his forehead.

When Gavin had finished the call, I turned to him: "How the hell did this happen?!"

"H-he fell off a t-tree", Gavin stuttered."We were sitting on a b-big branch, but obviously it was not big e-enough for both of us, so it broke ..."

I snorted angrily: "And why aren't you hurt, then?"

"I held onto another branch ..."

"Great", I scoffed. "What were you even doing on a tree?!"

Gavin just shrugged and stepped from one foot to the other nervously.

"We should get him downstairs until the ambulance arrives", I decided and we carried the only half-conscious Loui outside.

The paramedics came only a few minutes later, luckily the hospital was not that far from the campus. I quickly jumped into the ambulance after they had put Loui inside, but when Gavin wanted to follow, I pushed him away: "No, this is your fault, you're not coming!"

He looked hurt, but did not try to protest, then one of the paramedics already closed the doors and we drove to the hospital.