8 LOUI

I really do not know for how long we were on the dancefloor, but at some point I found myself kissing Micah.

Right in the middle of all those people, who did not really seem to care, though.

He pressed his lips on mine and started moving them slowly, until I responded by doing the same. When I felt his tongue touch my bottom lip and ask for entrance, I immediatly opened my lips and let his tongue battle with mine.

Micah put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer, soI threw my arms around his neck, grabbing his hair and pulling on it slightly. Micah moaned into my mouth and suddenly I was pressed against the closest wall with one of his legs between mine.

Micah's hand caressed my cheek slowly while he slipped his other hand under my tshirt, softly stroking the skin just above my waistband, which sent shivers through my whole body.

The hand on my cheek slowly moved to my hair, but suddenly I felt it pull on my beanie slightly and I froze.

I panicked and pushed Micah away harshly, grabbed my beanie and made sure to put it back in its place while I stormed out of the room.

So now here I was, strolling through the empty halls aimlessly, hiding from everyone. Micah had called after me, but he did not follow me.

I had not been able to find Miyu that fast, because I just wanted to get out of that room, away from Micah, away from all those people.

They could have seen the cat ears and then everyone would have found out.

This was not supposed to happen. It was definitely not what I had planned. Where did this all go wrong? How could I have been so terribly stupid?

I should not have let it come so far.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!

I suddenly remembered what Micah had said to me earlier, about not being able to hide anything from your roommate.

Maybe he was right?

But I had to try at least or else everything would be ruined and I could not go to this college anymore.

So I had to keep my distance from Micah. Well, we shared a room, but ...

... kissing was definitely too close.