34 LOUI

I spent my afternoon writing the essay. I was so "lucky" to have one of the only teachers who gave homework over halloween and I should have done it over the weekend but yeah ... it was halloween.

Micah was with me in our room, although I wished he were not.

Usually I enjoyed his presence, but he was bored and that made him absolutely annoying.

"Are you finished?", he asked again and I calmly said: "I only wrote one more sentence since the last time you asked."

"Oh", he just said.

I continued to write, but Micah would not shut up: "But how long will it take?"

"Micah, I don't know. I'll tell you when it's done."

"But you've already been working on it for hours!", he whined, now sounding like a little kid. I did not answer, so he grunted and sat on his bed, just staring at the wall, shuffling around all the time.

After a few minutes I felt him throw tiny paper balls at me, until I asked him to stop, but then he pouted: "Sorry, but I'm bored ..."

"You don't have to just sit there, you know? You could do something else instead of waiting here", I suggested and turned back to my computer.

Micah let out a long dramatic sigh and took out his phone and started playing a game on it.

The noises of him shooting growling zombies and his "Burn in hell, bitches", "Ha, gotcha!" and "I'll rip your fucking heads off!" comments made me eventually turn around: "Micah, seriously?"

He looked up at me innocently: "Oh, I'm sorry."

I gave him an annoyed look and sighed, so he quickly got up and hugged me from behind: "I'm really sorry."

I chuckled: "Yeah, just be quiet."

"I promise I won't make a sound from now on", he whispered and put his arms around my waist, finally resting his hands on my lap, which made me freeze.

He had to move his hands, otherwise I would not be able to concentrate at all.

"Micah", I tried to sound strict, but it came out as nothing more than a whisper.

"Hm?", he just said and planted several kisses on my neck, his hands now palming me.

I seriously tried to tell him to stop, but I was not very convincing, obviously, because soon Micah started sucking on my sweet spot and began rubbing me through my jeans.

I found myself bucking my hips up a bit and I had closed my eyes, but now I blinked and brushed Micah's hands off: "Stop."

I stood up and gently grabbed Micah's arm, pulling him towards the door.

"Are we going somewhere now?", he asked, his voice full of hope, but I chuckled: "You are, I'm writing my essay."

He looked at me with his disappointed puppy eyes, but I would not give in: "Go get food or talk to Jamil or whatever. Micah, please?"

He finally sighed: "Fine."

He gave me another quick kiss and then left the room, leaving me alone with my lovely homework and a boner.