9 MICAH

I woke up with a huge headache, but when the dizzyness after sitting up slowly went away, I realized that at least I was in my own bed.

I did not remember much from yesterday. Ugh. That left me with the sharp pain in my forehead as the only leftover from last night.

Loui was still asleep, facing the wall and wrapped up in his blanked so that he looked like a burrito.

Oh no, just thinking about a burrito made me feel sick, I should stop that.

I entered the bathroom and took a long shower, then I wrapped a towel around my waist and swallowed a few painkillers.

"Please work fast, tiny pills", I whispered, as if they would listen and take away my headache sooner.

When I came out of the bathroom, Loui was already dressed.

"Morning", I greeted him, but he hastily left the room without saying a single word.

I frowned and was confused, but thinking about it was too hard for my head just yet, so I decided to get some fresh air.

I walked outside trying to breathe calmy, but I had to close my eyes, because it felt like the sun would blind me any second.

"Hey", someone called and I opened one eye to find Jyll, Amara and Miyu in front of me.

"You look awful", Jyll said and I grunted: "I feel awful."

"You kind of deserve that", Jyll shrugged and smiled. "I told you not to drink all the punch."

"Shut up, mom", I muttered.

Then I remembered Loui and since his best friend was already here I asked: "Hey, do you guys know why Loui's so moody?"

Amara laughed: "You don't remember anything?"

"What?", I looked confused. "Last night is kind of blurry ..."

"Wait", Miyu interrupted us. "What happened with Loui?"

I turned to her and replied: "He ran out of our room this morning."

"I'll look for him", she said and quickly left.

"Thank god, she's gone", Amara sighed andJyll crossed her arms: "Hey, she's nice."

Amara just rolled her eyes at her and then told me: "You kissed Loui."

"Ha", Jyll laughed. "And not just one time, I was worried you'd eat him!"

I frowned and remembered small pieces of yesterday. Yes, I think a actually kissed him. Hmm.

"Micah", Amara whispered. "Do you think he might be interested in a threesome?"

Jyll suddenly made gag noises: "Come on guys, no! This is disgusting!"

I winked at Amara, who giggled and Jyll slapped me.

"Also, I'm sure he wouldn't be into that, since he already ran away after your make out session yesterday", Jyll added and I remembered. Oh, yeah ....