26 MICAH

I was talking to Amara, who had just taken a somehow important test which went more or less okay. I did not really listen, because she talked about all the questions that I knew nothing about, but then she finally changed the topic: "So, are we going to celebrate that tonight?"

"Sure, you choose where we're going", I grinned, when her expression suddenly changed and she looked at something behind me. I turned around to find Loui walking towards us, looking rather angry.

"Hi", I greeted him, but he hit my chest a few times: "How dare you bring your one-night-stand into our room while I'm sleeping in there?! And then just leave him this morning without warning me!"

I just shrugged and looked at him a bit confused about why he was so mad about this: "Well, I had a thing with his sister once and they live together, so it would've been weird to go to their place. Also, you could've simply left sooner, then you wouldn't have heard or seen anything."

Loui stared at me speechless, when suddenly Amara interrupted us: "Wait, you did it without me?!"

I rolled my eyes at her and turned to Loui again: "Hey, it's not that big of a deal."

He scoffed and crossed his arms in front of his chest: "You know, you don't have to keep rubbing it in my face that you're fucking the whole town. I don't want to be reminded of that every fucking night, so just do it somewhere else!"

With that he left and I just stared after him, shocked because of his sudden outburst. "Hey", Amara hit my arm, apparently she was still offended: "Why wasn't I invited last night?"

"God, just shut up", I grunted, but then she looked hurt and I felt sorry: "Okay, look, I'll make up for it."

That made her grin: "Tonight?"

I nodded, but I was still thinking about Loui and why he suddenly was so angry. Okay, maybe it was not that cool to wake him in the middle of the night, I should have checked if he was in the room before I came in with that guy. But I was drunk.

Also, he had always known what I did and that I liked to sleep around, but it never bothered him before. I did not make a secret out of it and it was not his business, was it?

Hoping Amara could lift my mood, I met her earlier this evening. I knocked on her door to pick her up, but when she came out she was not wearing one of her go-out-outfits or whatever you call that.

I raised one eyebrow and gave her a confused look, but she suggested: "Let's just stay in tonight, we can take my room, otherwise Loui might be jealous."

She winked and I thought about it for a second. It seemed to be the easiest option so I agreed. Still standing in front of her door I stepped closer and began kissing her.

But suddenly a voice interrupted us: "What the hell are you doing there?!"

Jamil ...