「026」

0 2 6

DANGER

══════↯══════

I place my arms against the wall and rest myself in stress. I rip out my hair hundreds of times, but this time I'm about to tear my hair out from frustration. I knew this act wouldn't stall her for long. I bet Yoonbyul knew all along that there was something wrong, but instead of directly revealing her thoughts to us, she lied and 'pretended' to ask for her phone first. She's clever- I knew it. Shit.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" exclaimed Yoongi with frustration.

"You're all so bad at hiding things," said Namjoon directing it at all of us.

We all look down- ashamed. It's driving me crazy. 

"We have to go find her," I said as I ran out of the dorm.

The rest of them nod and ran off in opposite directions to find  Yoonbyul. Where are you Yoonbyul? I'm worried.

Y O O N B Y U L

I was expecting something to happen when I walked out of the door, but there was nothing. No one was in my line of sight. The boys were being too suspicious, I had to follow along with their set up. If I didn't, I wouldn't have found the chance to escape. I know that they're hiding something, but I don't know exactly what that something is. Maybe I'll find out sooner or later.

━━━━━━━━━

The sky outside looks amazing, maybe that's why everyone is not within the school. It's a nice day outside after all, I would've went out if I had time too. I take a step outside and look up towards the sky when a sudden pain pierced my chest. My heart is burning like an open fire lighting up the sky.

"You're in danger."

I suddenly hear a voice in my head.

"You're in danger."

What's going on?

"You're in danger Yoonbyul. Be careful."

It's Hanbyul. I haven't heard from her in a while. I quickly shrug off the underlying message Hanbyul probably sent me. I head inside and feel the pain on my chest again.

"I'm serious Yoonbyul. You're in danger."

After I received that message, the pain had disappeared- now I'm afraid. I take out some painkillers I had in my pocket and went to a water fountain to get water. Unni, it hurts so much because of you, why? Stop confusing me,  I need to know exactly what you're thinking of.

I wonder to myself whether or not I should return to the dorm. If I do, I have a lot of explaining to do and to hear. I don't want to have awkwardness grow between me and Bangtan, but what could I possibly do? It's already awkward because of how they were trying to keep me inside the dorm.

I walk down an empty hallway until I noticed Jin on the other end with Namjoon calling my name. Oh no, they're looking for me. I quickly hide away and ran to the emergency staircase. I take a breather then look both ways before walking around the school again. 

As I went the opposite direction Jin and Namjoon were going, I happened to hear people talking. So there is still some people who are still at school this weekend, huh? I walk through the hallway filled with people. Instead of usually being ignored by everyone, this time they were all staring at me with glares. I manage to eavesdrop their conversations that were more like whispers to each other.