Character Guide

This will be moved to the front.

Let's start with the original characters! This is three years after the story What Is This?!. Let's see how much changed.

The main character is Alexis/ King/ Ginhana/ King Water (Haru gave me that name)/ Akashi/ Takao. A lot of nicknames from a lot of friends. She likes to daydream, relax, and swim to relax. After all that happened with Makoto and Haru, it resulted in something out of the blue to happen.  

This is SiSi

This is SiSi. She is finally in college and away from her strict parents. She is so happy to be out of that home. She can do whatever she wants: eat candy, party... dye her hair purple! Now she can be with Levi all the time. Let's just hope that nothing bad can happen from that...

 Let's just hope that nothing bad can happen from that

This is Tempest. She is the friendliest and nicest girl you can ever meet. She is a supporting friend that can sense trouble, and when she does, she there to help. She is best friends with Yachi and Hinata. She is roommates with Yachi.

Now time for the anime characters!

This here is Haruka Nanase and Makoto Tachibana. The two friends. And man did they have some major problem last story! They are, thankfully, getting along perfectly. Everything seems peaceful, let's just hope it stays that way. I mean, really, they are sharing a dorm room together.