04

(This is what baby Lorenzo looks like ☝🏽️ That's baby JCole btw 😍 Of course he looks a bit different but just imagine most of his looks like that

(This is what baby Lorenzo looks like ☝🏽️ That's baby JCole btw 😍 Of course he looks a bit different but just imagine most of his looks like that.)

Gianni
2 years later

"Mama!" Lorenzo's voice filled the room. I sighed and dried my hands on my jeans and walked towards the living room.

"What is it baby?" I stared at him as he started to tear up. "Momo." I pouted and kneeled down to his level. "Tell mama."

He pointed at his knee with his tiny, chubby finger. His knee had a bit of blood on it and I immediately grabbed him before it could drip to the carpet. "Owa." Lorenzo mumbled. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

He probably was bleeding from his past injury and now he scratched it open. I have to teach him to not touch it.

"Mommy's gonna make it better, ok?" He smiled, showing his tiny dimples. God I loved Lorenzo's smile.

I never expected Loreno to have dimples. Jermaine and I both don't have them and when I noticed Lorenzo's first smile and when his dimple appeared, it was so cute. I loved to make him laugh just to see his beautiful smile. He looked just like Jermaine.

Literally.

He was like a mini Jermaine. From the looks to the personality. Lorenzo is the most stubborn baby I have ever met. He always gets his way. Not always, always. But most of the time, yes.

He was sassy and pretty strong for a 2 year old. He loves watching basketball, just like his dad.

And for his looks. Lord. Jermaine literally made himself. His eyes, hair and lips were literally copied from Jermaine's face. Except for the nose, he got that from me. Lorenzo's golden skin looked absolutely stunning. He's like a running piece of chocolate with a lot of freaking hair.

When I first gave birth to Loreno, he already had a head full of hair. And it grew bigger and bigger. Now he's carrying an afro, which people seem to love. I've been stopped on the streets multiple times, because of people complimenting Loreno's hair.

"There you go." I put a band aid on his knee and he clapped his hands. "Yay!" I cheered with him and laughed. "Now let's go back to playing." I put him back in the livingroom in his small 'playground' that was surrounded by pillows. I couldn't afford these kinda baby 'playgrounds' for in the livingroom so I just made one myself with a lot of toys and pillows.

I made sure to check his surroundings before proceeding to finish the diner. I was about to, when my phone started ringing.

"Hey girl!" Raina yelled through the phone excitedly.

I laughed and shook my head. "Hey Ri."

"Gi! You won't fucking believe what ya girl just fixed."