13

Happy new year y'all! Hope everyone had a safe and beautiful NYE

Gianni

"So," I tried to start a converation with Jermaine after eating and putting Lorenzo in his tiny 'playground'.

"Do you seriously not know who the dad is?" Jermaine suddenly asked. His voice seemed off and he looked at me dryly.

Oh God. I really have to do this. Lie to the FATHER of my child.

I shook my head with hesitation and looked down. "Lorenzo is the result of a night." Jermaine chuckled and shook his head, his eyes following Lorenzo's every move.

"Did you really have that much fun with other boys when you left me?" He eyed me and my cheeks reddened. What was I supposed to answer to that? "It isn't like that." Our eyes locked and I melted deep inside.

Those could be 'boring' eyes to you. But those were gates to heaven for me. He knew how to drive me crazy with just a small, tiny movement.

"Then what is it like, Gianni? I don't understand. I'm 20 now and I'm still not over the fact that you left me and got pregnant by another nigga. How would you feel? I feel like you fucking used me." He tried to keep his voice down as much as he could, to not scare Lorenzo. "And I deserve a valid explanation. Don't give me none of that shit like 'we wasn't meant to be' or 'I wasn't feeling our relationship anymore'." He imitated me. "There's gotta be something and I wanna know what it is. You know I always had your back and I still do. Just tell me why you left like that. Was it your dad? What happened Gi. Tell me."

Tears started to fill my eyes and I looked down. I'm such an emotional wreck.

A tear escaped my eyes and I quickly wiped it away. I don't want Lorenzo seeing me cry. He hates it when my eyes 'sweat'. That's how he says it.

Jermaine slowly scooted closer to me and put his big hand under my chin, making me look into his eyes. "Baby," he whispered as he slowly pecked my lips, making my breath hitch and my heart beat faster.

This man...

"Tell me. Talk to me," he breathed against my skin, making me shiver. I just wanted to make love to him all again. Kiss on his skin and feel free to touch his body. I love this man. I need him and I want him. "Gianni." He sternly looked at me.

"Leave it, Jermaine. Nothing happened. I was young, dumb and stupid. Stop bringing it up." I freed myself from his soft grip and sat straight. I wasn't gonna let him touch me again cause my sex drive was getting up the damn wall.

He sighed and sat back too. He leaned his chin on his hand and stared at Lorenzo.

I felt so bad. And I just wanted to take away his pain, cause I know I've been hurting him.

"I'm sorry for hurting you." I whispered weakly, but he heard me. He looked up at me and gave me a weak smile.

He moved his head towards me and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me slowly again as his tongue stroked mine.

No. Push him away, Gianni. Don't do this.

"Mhh," a small moan escaped my lips as he slowly started to pull me on his lap. I felt his little friend twitch and push itself up against my private part.

Lorenzo is here. Stop!

I don't know what the fuck got to me, but I was being too selfish. My hand creeped towards his pants and I slowly started to pull on it.

"Room," Jermaine whispered. He was moving too fast and so was I.

He was about to stand up but I quickly got off of him and sat down on my couch. "No. This is wrong, Jermaine."

His eyes widened and he looked at me with a look of disbelief. "You gon' leave me like this?" He pointed at down. "Ah hell nah, Gianni. You started this, you better finish." I chuckled and shook my head at his sentence.

"Actually you did. But I got lotion in my room. Use it." I fixed my shirt and walked towards my confused baby.

I heard Jermaine scoff as he shook his head. "I'm not going to jack off. You damn well know I never did and I never will."

I looked at him. "You still never did it?" I chuckled. This was so weird, talking like this with Lorenzo in the same room. He doesn't know what it means anyway.

I kinda expected this from Jermaine. He never had jacked off cause the thought of it made him very uncomfortable. He was always scared of getting caught and earning a whooping from his mom.

Jermaine smirked as he looked at Lorenzo. I frowned and looked at Lorenzo too, only to see him asleep on my shoulder. What the fuck? How did he fall asleep in a minute?

"That's God's sign." I frowned as Jermaine grinned at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards my bed and covered Lorenzo. I turned around and went back to the livingroom.

When I got there, all I could do was laugh. I'm never going to forget that sight.

Jermaine was sitting on the couch, taking off his shirt and pants. He turned around and smiled, seeing me laugh. "You betta give a nigga some."