06

Gianni

After another 4 minutes of Jermaine's angry/sad looks and my sobs, we finally cleaned up our face to end this moment.

"I have to go." I said after I cleaned my face and had make-up smudged underneath my eyes. "Can you just tell Raina and Délano I threw up or some shit?"

Jermaine nodded as he rubbed his eyes. "I'm coming with you."

My eyes widened as I stared at him in disbelief. Was he serious? "No, Jermaine. You aren't."

"Gianni, I wanna talk to you. I need an explanation!"

"Not today."

"Today. I'm telling Raina and Délano I got an important call and I want you to wait for me outside and we'll go to wherever the fuck we can talk." Seems like I can't say no to him.

I didn't feel like talking to him. Cause I miss him so much and I want him back and I'm scared my feelings will get worse.

I sighed. I have no other choice. Jermaine gets his way. "My dad is picking me up. So I can't just tell him I'm coming with you."

"Aight, I'll just drive behind y'all with my own car."

I smiled at the thought of Jermaine already having his own car. Damn, time really flew by cause just yesterday he came to my house asking if I got money for lunch.

"I'm going to Raina and Délano and tell them you vomited and then in 6 minutes or so I'll pretened I got a call. Just keep your dad busy until you see me coming."

I nodded and grabbed Lorenzo. Jermaine looked at him with sad eyes.

He was actually looking at his own goddamn son. And he doesn't even know. Am I taking something away from Jermaine and Lorenzo other than years?

"I'll see you." And with that I walked towards the big glass doors and opened them.

I sat on one of the benches that were infront of the restaurant. It was dark already and I could see Lorenzo getting tired.

Jermaine and I's idea was pretty dumb and suspicious. Raina will probably be calling me tomorrow asking me all types of questions.

After not even 3 minutes, my dad's green Seat Ibiza 2002 showed up and I immediately grabbed Lorenzo. He was freezing and I could feel him start to shake.

I put Lorenzo in his babyseat and took off my leather jacket, putting it on him since I knew he was probably gonna fall asleep.

"Jermaine is gonna follow us. He wants to talk to me." I spoke as I sat down in the seat next to my dad, buckling my seatbelt.

"What? Are you serious?" My dad asked with wide eyes. "You told him about Lo?"

"No, pa, of course I didn't!" I hissed. I had no idea why I did that. "He just wants to talk."

My dad sighed and I could sense him get angry. "Don't do anything you'll regret later Gianni."

"I know that now." I looked at Lorenzo in the mirror view, noticing him already asleep. "I know." I mumbled.

"And!" My dad suddenly raised his voice slightly, holding his finger up. "Don't you dare, dare, tell him about Lo. I may not like Jermaine but I'm not gonna let you hurt him like that. Don't tell him about Lorenzo and don't start anything with him. No hugging, touching, kissing or sex!" He whispered at me.

I chuckled and shook my head in disbelieve. "There he is." I looked at Jermaine as he was talking to one of the bodyguards, probably asking his carkeys.

And I was right. Soon, the bodyguard came in a black Nisan Pathfinder. Jermaine's dreamcar. He took the keys and entered the car.

I remember how J would talk about that car, saying he always wanted one.

A smile crept to my face as my dad started the engineer and Jermaine followed.

My man has been working and bought his dreamcar.

The first chapters will be short. I promise I'll make them longer as we get into the story. I'm writing my ass off for these chapters and I would appreciate if y'all left a thought.

❤️