30

Jermaine

"What are you talking about, Raina?" I chuckled nervously as she sniffled.

"Can I please come in first?"

I opened the door further and she stepped in. She walked inside and sat on the couch as I followed her like a lost dog. "Explain to me now." I started to get impatient as hell and my heart was beating fast as shit.

She looked down. "I felt sick the last week and I decided to check myself at the doctor."

"That baby ain't mine, I wrapped my shit up." I immediately said, I knew I sounded dumb but how could this have happened? I have unprotected intercourse with Gianni almost every week and I fuck Raina once with a damn condom and she gets pregnant?

"Jermaine, I've only been with you this year! Don't act all dumb and foolish! It can happen, you can't put all your trust in a piece of fucking plastic." She snapped immediately.

I took a deep breath and sat down on the couch, making sure to keep my distance from her cause she was annoying me.

I fucked her once, it was before the date we actually went on. We met at my house once and we fucked but it wasn't meant to happen so we decided to act like it didn't happen. We kept shit on the low too. I never knew I would come past Gianni at that time. I swear if I knew, I would never fuck Raina. Never.

"Before you say anything about abortion I'm not doing that shit." She said as she wiped away her tears.

"I wouldn't even let you get an abortion."

Although I didn't trust Raina a bit, I still believed that baby was mine. Cause she was right. You can't trust a piece of plastic.

"I'm sorry." I heard her mumble. "I never knew this would happen, Jermaine." Her voice changed and I looked at her.

"We'll find a way. Just..." — I looked down. "Just don't expect me to act like we a family now."

She nodded and I heard my phone buzz. I looked at the screen and saw a text from Gianni.

Gianni: Baaaaabyyyyyyy

I felt bad as shit reading her text. How could I do my girl like that.

"Who's that?" Raina tried to look at my sceen.

"A friend. I'll be right back." I stood up and went to my room, closing the door, wanting to text Gianni so bad.

Jermaine: Hey Gi
Gianni: I know you was at my house a few hours ago but can you please come aaaaaagain. Kinda miss you already
Jermaine: I will. I have something to tell you
Gianni: And I have something to give you 🐱

I laughed at the lil emoji she sent.

Jermaine: I'll see you later bby
Gianni: XXXX

As soon as I locked my phone, it felt like reality snapped back to me quickly; I got Raina pregnant.

But it was my fault and I have to solve this. I'm going to tell Gianni immediately and I'm going to talk with Raina about this. Just like I confronted Gianni of keeping Lorenzo away from her, I can't keep away the secret of my unborn child.