17

Gianni

"Jermaine, please." I grabbed his arm as he picked up another pair of jeans.

"These would look nice on you, Gi." He held them against my legs. "These your size too!" I sighed as he packed the jeans and put them in the cart.

Jermaine decided to first take us out to the movies and then we went straight to shopping. He's buying the entire mall! We had to go back to the car to put the bags in there cause we couldn't hold all of them and now Jermaine wants to go for 'round 2 of our shopping spree' as he said.

"Baby, stop. That's enough." He pecked my lips and grabbed my chin. "You stop. If you want to make me happy, you have to accept this. Get used to this." I shook my head and chuckled. "Man you crazy." He smiled. "I'm crazy about you, babygirl." I blushed and looked everywhere, except for his eyes.

This man makes me so damn happy.

"Alright, now let's buy some for Lorenzo."

After a day full of shopping and me cursing at J for buying so much, we was finally back at my crib.

Jermaine only bought himself a pair of boxers and a white tee. He bought Lorenzo and I the entire mall. All I could think about was how Jermaine gets all the money? How did he buy all of that? From his dreamcar to shopping non-stop.

I was sitting on the couch with Jermaine. Lorenzo was asleep and Jermaine was watching Teen Wolf. Seems weird, but J told me about how he actually likes the series.

He first thought it was some gay shit, till his friend Ibrahim told him to watch it. It was a funny sight seeing him watch it.

My thoughts were drifting away as I decided to ask Jermaine something. I grabbed the remote, stopped the serie and made him look at me. "Whatchu' doing ma?" He looked at me confused and I chuckled at his widened eyes.

His eyes be wide 24/7. He doesn't even have to be shocked. My baby just looks shocked naturally.

"Where do you get all that money from?" I asked as I played with the hairs on his chin.

He sighed and turned his head to make me stop touching him. He sat up and glared at me. "Man, yo ass stopped my serie to ask this?"

I laughed and pinched his shoulder as a smile appeared on his face. "I work, baby. That's all."

"Oh really?" I removed my hand from his chin and scooted closer. "What's your work and where?"

He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me on his lap. "That don't matter. I make money, that's all that does matter."

I frowned. "You better not be working any shit that can put you, me or Lo in danger." He smiled and shook his head. "Alright, then tell me. Baby, you wanna be one, right? I want to know everything about you and everything you do."

He picked up his phone that was laying across the couch and unlocked it. I couldn't help but notice his background was of us when we was younger. I stared at his screen as he opened google and typed in 'J Cole'. My eyes widened as loads of pictures of Jermaine popped up.

Him rapping, him at concerts, him standing next to Jay Z.

"Jermaine?" I grabbed his phone and scrolled through. "What?"

"After you left me," he started and I put his phone down, staring at him. I couldn't believe this. "After you left me all I could do was cry and be mad at everyone. I remember all those hours we both spent behind the desk trying to find the right words to describe our love and life in a song. I missed that. And I remember how you always pushed me and told me to go after what I wanted. Without you it was a double weight for me to do so. But I made it Gianni." I smiled as my eyes started to get wattery.

"I put my words out there and I got my girl back."