29

Jermaine

After spending more then 2 hours playing around with Lorenzo and Gi, I decided to leave to my house.

I wanted to take a quick shower and meet up with Ibrahim so he could meet Lorenzo as soon as possible. I wanted my brother to meet my son and my son to meet his uncle.

Taking off my sweater, I threw it on the couch and layed down for a few minutes, scrolling through the channels, trying to find something interesting to watch.

When I was about to watch some movie, a knock on my door forced me to stop what I was doing.

"Who the fuck?" I mumbled and stood up. Could it be Felton? The only nigga that shows up unexpectedly.

I didn't take the energy to grab my shirt. Who could visit me anyway, other then my niggas or my moms.

Opening the door, LORD, I wish I didn't. Gianni and I's biggest problem stood in front of me.

Fucking Raina.

"Hey." She gave me a tiny smile as she glanced at my chest every now and then, making me feel mad uncomfortable.

"Hi." I greeted her and frowned right after. "What's up?"

She looked away and fiddled with her fingers. "Can we talk?" — she noticed my hesitation. "Please?"

I knew what she wanted to talk about.

"Look," I started straight off. "I'm sorry if I hurt you or anything. But I already found the woman I need. We're happily together and I am very sorry that I led you on in that way. I know it's bad and whatever we did was bad too. We have to forget it, Raina. It happened. I already have a woman to take care o-" she managed to keep looking at me with her teary eyes, before cutting me off with the one sentence I feared for the most.

"Jermaine, I'm pregnant."

Gianni

"Ew." I put down the watch and moved onto another one. I was looking for a nice watch to buy for Jermaine. Since he's always buying me stuff, I figured why not spoil my man for once.

I had already bought him 2 t-shirts. They weren't the mosr expensive, but they were the most expensive ones I could actually afford.

But he wouldn't mind.

While Lorenzo was sleeping in his stroller, I looked around.

My eyes fell on one, that was glistening as my eyes met the watch.

Wow. Jermaine would rock that like no other. I looked up, seeing the price. 350$

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breath and I heard someone clear their throat behind me.

I turned around, meeting one of the women that worked here. "May I help you?" She asked and flashed me a smile.

I looked at the watch again and shook my head. "No, I was just... looking around."

She chuckled and pointed at the watch I was just looking at. "Can't afford?" I looked at her and shrugged. "It's a male's watch."

"I know... I was going to buy it for my man, but I'll just look for another one." A small chuckle left my mouth.

She smiled and shook her head. "Girl, I know the struggle. No need to feel embarrassed. You can pay in a period of time." She noticed my frown. What did she mean? "It means that you can pay the watch in monthly payments. Or 2 months if you prefer." She explained.

"Oh, for real?" She nodded.

"You only have to sign a paper and we'll automatically take the payments from your loan every month or 2. If you do this you can take the watch home with you, right now."

"Oh God. That would be so perfect!" She flashed me another one of her pretty smiles.

"Alright. Let me get the papers ready." I nodded and she disappeared in the small office in the back of the jewelry shop. As I waited for her, I stared at the watch.

Jermaine would love the watch. It was all black, with just the time and the Michael Kors text gold. It looked unique and classy. It described Jermaine perfectly, in my opinion.

I looked at Lorenzo, noticing he was still asleep, looking all adorable with his little cuddly toy.

"Ma'am," I heard the girl's voice and I approached her. She handed me the papers with a pen. "You'll only have to sign this, right here." She pointed at the a small line.

I read through the rules and all for a minute and signed the paper.

"You wanted the gold Michael Kors one?" I shook my head. "The all black one with the gold text." She nodded and opened the glass box with a key, took out the watch and fixed it all for me.

She explained me how I could change the battery and gave me a few extra things with it.

I left the shop with a smile plastered on my face. Finally feeling like I did something good.