34

Gianni

The knock on the door that I was waiting for, finally came, making me even more excited than I am. I'm finally giving Jermaine his present.

I quickly wore my robe and checked and noticed Jermaine standing there. It was cold outside, so I quickly let him in.

"Hey." He pressed his lips against mine, giving me a long kiss before parting so he can get rid of his jacket and shoes.

He went to the bedroom, changed into some pj's and came back.

"So," I started, as I sat down on the couch. I was actually planning on asking him about Raina being pregnant. The thing Jilenna told me really lingered in my mind for a long time and I actually hoped it would be true. "How was the doctor's appointment?"

"We're having a girl." He said as he just stared at the TV.

We're. I hated the sound of it.

"Is the baby healthy?" He nodded, without looking at me. "I'm happy she is, baby." He just nodded again. Damn. Was this nigga trynna catch my hands? "Listen, I don't know what happened or whatever the fuck is going on with you. But I'm not here for it, Jermaine."

He immediately turned to me, anger evidence in his face expression. "What the fuck did I do? I'm simply answering you. Stop making a drama out of everything."

"A drama out of everything?" What did he mean by that? I barely start dramas. He knows that damn well. But whatever. I better act calm to prove him. A sigh escaped my mouth before I spoke, "What's up Jermaine? Why are you acting like this. Please talk to me." I tried to calm my voice.

I noticed he was struggling. He kept opening his mouth to close it back again. "Baby what's bothering you?" And before I could say anything else, he just broke down crying.

Non-stop.

I felt my heart drop and beat faster. The urge to cry became bigger by the second and I couldn't help but immediately embrace him, climbing onto his lap as he put his head against my chest, crying silently. His body was shaking underneath mine and he didn't know where to put his hands. "I don't know what to do. I feel like I'm losing everyone." I didn't say anything but instead I put my hand under his chin and made him look at me. His eyes were all red and puffy and I can't believe I didn't notice that as soon as he walked in cause it looked like he had cried before he came.

"Look, baby, if this is about you and Raina having a baby... Please know. I support both of you. I know this sounds weird cause I should be beefing with her, but I don't think that way. Cause you did it when we weren't in a relationship, and I was the first to know when you found out. Bubba, I have nothing but respect for you. I'll always support you. And definitely through this. Why would I leave you when you never left me when I told I kept away you son for 2 years?"

Tears were at the edge of rolling down his cheek as he just stared at me in awe.

"I love you." He said as he just stared into my eyes. Not looking away and not saying anything else. Even after all these years, he managed to make me blush. I couldn't look him in the eyes. I was too overwhelmed. To top it off, Jermaine always be looking like a snack.

I smiled at him before getting off of his lap. I went to the bedroom, took the plastic bag and walked back. On my way to the livingroom, I pumbed into a shirtless Jermaine, making me frown.

"What's up?" He said as he just looked down at me and I frowned once again. I took the plastic bag and shoved it in his face. I heard him sigh. "Man. I thought you wanted to fuck. Don't run to the bedroom like that again I swear." I laughed and pushed him.

"Nigga, wear you damn shirt and check the bag." I said, still laughing. Before leaving him standing in the hall. He followed me, wore his shirt and sat down on the couch.

"Damn. Michael Kors. Why baby?" He opened the box and smiled as soon as he seen the watch. All I could think about was how fine Jermaine actually looked today. I mean he looks good everday.

But damn... Something 'bout him made me wanna jump on his dick right about now.

"You didn't need to do this..." He shook his head looking at me. He slowly put the watch away and pressed a long kiss on my lips, before parting.

He took his sweet time, slowly moving his hand up my shirt and caressing my breast, making me lay my head back and moan right away.

And of course, the night ended with us making love time after time. And I didn't regret a second of it.

***

Raina

"You can't do that, Raina. That's... damn, that's crazy!" Maurice looked at me with widened eyes as soon as I finished telling him my plan.

I groaned and rolled my eyes at Maurice. Don't get me wrong I love him. He's like a brother to me but damn does he look dumb sometimes. He always be thinking 'bout some shit that ain't ever gonna happen. "Trust me. I am. That bitch tried to take away a man she knew I like. Man, she so dumb too, she thought I didn't notice but I noticed as soon as I seen 'em both leave the restaurant that day. And then after, I wanted to visit her ass, only to see Jermaine already be her guest." I was furious by now, just listening as myself.

Maurice just shook his head. "So you just regularly decide to trap him with a baby that ain't his?"

A smirk immediately plastered on my face, thinking about all the sinister ideas I still had set, but needed to take the moment yet.

"Hell yes I am."