05

Gianni

We were sitting at a table, waiting for the 'dates' to show up.

"Is he nice? What's his name?" I asked.

"Gianni, stop asking questions. You'll meet them soon. Just let me tell you, they both fine as fuck. One of them rich too."

I stared at her. "I don't care if they rich. Is they nice?" I was thinking that she would kind of know them personally, if we were going out with them.

"You dumb? If they wasn't nice, I wouldn't let us go out with them."

I looked at Lorenzo, who was sitting on a babychair silently, looking around while he was chewing on his finger. "Stop that, baby." I know Lorenzo's still growing his teeth a little, but I didn't want him to put his hand in his mouth.

I looked around, noticing a small playground for kids. "I'm gonna put Momo there, okay?" I normally wouldn't put Lorenzo there. Since I'm scared to death anything will happen to him. But I noticed bodyguards, so I was cool with it.

Raina nodded and I quickly did as I said. Put Lorenzo there and walked back.

"Gi! There's his friend! Your date!" Raina started to hit my arm as I tried to fix my pants.

I quickly looked up and noticed a HELLA fine man. Like, really fine.

Was that really supposed to be my 'date'?

"Hello ladies." He smiled as Raina and I quickly stood up. He sure looked rich, wearing that black tuxedo.

"Gianni." I shook his hand after Raina.

"Délano. Pleasure to meet you both." He sat down and made himself comfortable. I could sense Raina wondering where his friend was.

"Oh, my friend's just parking the car. He's gonna-" he was about to finish his sentence when a tall ass man entered the restaurant.

Rich? No, his friend didn't look rich. Far from it to be honest.

Damn. He actually looked poor. He was wearing sweatpants, with a black shirt and some Jordans.

Was that his outfit to a restaurant? I don't feel that bad about my outfit now. I don't blame him though, I don't look that good myself.

"That's my date." Raina whispered at me. I tried to focus on his face, but I really couldn't. I need to get those goddamn glasses soon!?

Raina already stood up and I decided to do the same. And Lord have mercy, when he came closer, my eyeballs were about to fall out.

That was Jermaine. MY Jermaine.

Fucking Jermaine standing infront of me.

His eyes met mine as his smile faded, slowly. I was unable to speak. Raina shook his hand as Jermaine continued to stare at me.

I hope they wouldn't notice the goosebumps that covered my entire body.

Jermaine!!! That's Jermaine, Gianni! This is so wrong. So fucking wrong!

Délano cleared his throat. "So y'all just gone stare at each other?" I shook it off and tried to crack a smile. Raina may NOT know this.

Especially since he's her fucking date! Jermaine, my man, is my friends date! I never told Raina about Lorenzo's father. Now, I regret I didn't.

"Gianni." I grabbed Jermaine's hand as he stared at me in disbelief, making me feel ashamed cause I knew exactly what he felt.

His jaw was clenched as his angry eyes pierced right through me.