10

So this is my last week of school before I get christmas break. I'll be free for 2 weeks and that means I'll have a lot of time to write! I am going out on family dinners and parties so maybe I won't be as active as I hope to be. 😊

Aaand, I got a new story coming up. It's a J Cole fanfiction, and I've been working on it for so damn long. I can't wait to publish it 💓

Gianni

I opened my eyes slowly and groaned at the sound that wouldn't leave my ears. Who the fuck was knocking on the door like that?

As I tried to move, my eyes immediately shot to the body that was laying next to me: Jermaine. He was still asleep and looked so cute.

I tried to stand up but my private part was hurting so damn much and the knocking kept going on! I grabbed my oversized shirt, cozy socks and panties and limped towards the door, not before making sure to close the bedroom door.

I don't want ANYONE knowing about what happened today.

I opened the door and was immediately greeted by Jilenna who was holding Lorenzo in her arms proudly. He was carrying a mcdonalds balloon and had a new beanie on with a basketball drawn on it.

"Hi!" I smiled and quickly took Lorenzo out of Jilenna's hand. "How was it, did you guys have fun?"

Jilenna laughed and nodded. "We sure did! Lorenzo had a lot of fun, didn't you?"

I looked at Jilenna and gave her a 'thank you' smile. "Thank you so much, Jilenna. He really needed this." I started to feel a sting in between my legs and put Lorenzo down quickly.

Blame that on Jermaine.

"You don't have to thank me. We love spending time with baby Lo." We quickly exchanged kisses on the cheeks and hugged. "Bye, sweetheart."

"Bye, Ji. Thanks again." She gave me a warming heart before disappearing in my dad's car. I waved them goodbye and they drove off.

I sighed and closed the door, turning around to not see Lorenzo anywhere. I noticed my bedroom door was open and gasped. I ran to it quickly, only to see Lorenzo pointing at the sleeping Jermaine. "Who dat?"

"Come here, Momo." I picked him up and walked towards the bathroom. "Let's have a bath." I closed the door and undressed Lorenzo as I warmed the bath meanwhile.

I put in some of his favorite toys and made sure his surrounding was safe before going back to Jermaine. "J." I slowly shook his shoulders.

He didn't move so I repeated to do so until he started to wake up slowly. "Mmh," he had a slight frown on his face as his lips pouted and he opened his eyes very slowly. It was very late and I had to put Lorenzo to sleep.

"Hi." I smiled at him as he tried to crack a smile back.

He slowly sat up and pulled the sheets closer to himself, obviously to cover his junk. "Hey," his raspy morning voice wanted me to go for another round but I better not.

"I'm in the bathroom, bathing Lorenzo." I said as I awkwardly pointed at the bathroom door.

He nodded and stretched. "Aight."

"Just," I stopped as I got distracted by the sheets moving down a bit, revealing a glimpse of his manhood. "Just, you know. Tell me if you need anything." He chuckled and nodded, obviously knowing half of his little friend was revealed.

I turned around and quickly disappeared in the bathroom, closing the door and sighing.

I need to pick myself together.

Jermaine and I did have sex and it's wrong and I know that damn well. I have no idea what to do now. Especially since Raina obviously has been talking to Jermaine for so long. She's been telling me about how amazing he is and how 'rich' he is. Which still really confuses me cause Jermaine isn't that rich at all?

"Mami, come." Lorenzo held his shampoo bottle in his hand, holding out his arm as far as he could to hand me the bottle. I bent down on my knees and took the shampoo bottle from his hand, putting some on my hand and massaging it through Lorenzo's curls as he played with his toys that were floating in the water.

I finished bathing Lorenzo and dried him. I picked him up and opened the bathroom door. I walked out and saw Jermaine wearing his socks. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

I didn't know what to say to him. There was a mad amount of tension between us and it was very awkward since we had sex out of nowhere.

As I prepared Lorenzo's pajamas, I noticed Jermaine sitting on the chair that was there in my room randomly, he was watching every move I did. I dried Lorenzo up some more, changed him into his striped pajamas and put some creme on his curls to control his frizzy hair. "I'm just going to put him to sleep. I'll come to the livingroom as soon as I'm done." Jermaine nodded and stood up, leaving the room.

My bedroom smelled like absolute sex. I scrunched my nose and grabbed my perfume.

How am I gonna let Lorenzo sleep in the sheets where Jermaine and I did the dirty in less than 3 hours ago.

I quickly changed the sheets and put Lorenzo to bed. I massaged his hair and whispered sweet nothings to him. As I held him close to me, he slowly drifted into his deep sleep. I stood up, cleaned the room a bit and walked towards the livingroom, where Jermaine was just sitting on the couch.

I sat down next to him and he looked at me immediately. "Look, I'm sorry about tonight. I don't know what came up to me to let things get that far." I apologized.

He frowned. "Do you regret what we did, Gianni?" I looked down and didn't say anything. Of course I didn't regret a second of it, but it was a very bad timing and not specifically a nice idea to do.

"Jermaine, I'm a mom now. I changed in these years. Having sex with a man that I'm not in a relationship with isn't something I'm willing to keep doing. My child lives here and I don't want any of this happening around him."

"What does your son have to do with this? Can you at least give me a valid reason for why you left me. I didn't come here because I felt like having sex, Gi. I came here to clear things and make things right between us. I wanna give us another chance. I missed you."

I sighed and looked away. I can't just start a relationship with him. How will I be able to live with both Jermaine and Lorenzo without them knowing that they are related. I already was wrong for keeping away Jermaine's baby, since I had no rights to do so. I can't fix that problem. 2 years have gone to waste, probably an entire life.

"I'm sorry, Jermaine." I leaned back and closed my eyes. My head was aching so bad.

He suddenly stood up and grabbed his keys from the table. He left my house before I could say anything to him.

Guess this was the only right way to keep him away from pain.