14

Gianni

I stared at Jermaine as he slowly started to open his eyes. He yawned and rubbed his temples and stretched. He looked so fine, any time any day.

He turned to look at me with his tired eyes and gave me a small smile. I returned one and sighed right after. This is the second time Jermaine and I have sex. The sex is getting better, but my feelings are getting worse.

"How are you feeling?" His raspy voice made me sigh some more and lay back on the bed. He snaked his arms around my waist and slowly started to kiss my boobs. We was still naked and I wasn't feeling like moving.

"I'm good, J."

I'm not saying he was annoying me, but I for some reason felt sick to my stomach and annoyed. I wanted everything to just fall in it's place. This was hard. And here I was, laying in Jermaine's arms after another intimate night.

It's wrong for me to be like this. I feel like a...slut. Eventhough Jermaine's literally the only one I've ever had sex with. I just feel like I'm doing so many people wrong. Lorenzo, Jermaine, Raina, my dad and even myself.

"What are you thinking about?" Jermaine put my pluck of hair behind my ear and slowly stroked my skin.

When he saw I wasn't gonna reply, he sighed and sat up, pulling me closer to his body. His body literally vibed with mine and I felt his warmth inside. "I know what we're doing isn't the smartest thing to do..." he started as he put his arm around my shoulders and started to play with the ends of my hair. "It's wrong actually." He said. "I know, you got Lorenzo now and stuff. But please think about me too. How I need you too." He kissed my cheek and continued. "You know, when you left, it was like you took my heart with you." I felt him chuckle and shake his head. "You got a nigga sounding like Drake." I laughed and kissed his hand as he rubbed it against mine.

"I like that," I turned around and grabbed his face, pressing my lips against his. I pulled away and kissed all over his face. Jawline, lips, around his eyes, neck, nose, everywhere.

"Thank you, Jermaine."

"Lorenzo, put that down!" I groaned and grabbed the remote. "Stop. Or mami's never going to buy you icecream again." I warned him and he immediately started to get teary eyes. "That's right." I smirked and walked back to the kitchen, where Jermaine was leaning on the wall, staring at me.

"You look hot, being a mom." Jermaine said and I smiled. "Especially when you are being called mami." He licked his lips and snaked his arm around my waist.

I laughed and pushed him away. "Stop it you hornball. Not infront of my child." He laughed and backed off, leaning against the wall and watching my every move. "What do you wanna eat?"

He licked his lips and smirked. "You."

I gasped and my eyes widened as a huge smile crept on my face. "Jermaine! When did you get this dirty?" He smiled, but stopped immediately when Lorenzo walked in the kitchen.

I could sense Jermaine's looks at Lorenzo. They weren't happy looks, just disappointed. He looked at Lorenzo with these sad eyes and I know why. Cause he can't stand him.
I don't blame him. If Jermaine had a baby with some other woman I would probably flip the fuck out, even if he ain't mine anymore.

"Foo." Lorenzo said and I tried to let him go back to his playground. Damn, this child always hungry. Just like his dad. "Yes baby, I'm gonna make food now. Just go watch TV."

He smiled and stomped back to the livingroom with his small feet and afro that bounced up and down. I turned to look at Jermaine and noticed him sitting at the table, staring down at the ground. His mood obviously had changed.
"Jay." I moved towards him and grabbed his hand. He looked at me and removed his hand from mine.

Oh god.

"Do you at least remember what he looked like?"

I frowned. "What do you mean?" I asked. He sighed and ran his hand through his naps. "Lorenzo's father. Who else, Gianni."

"Now is the not the time for that, Jermaine. Please leave it. Stop bringing it up." I couldn't help but get teary eyes. This object just made me so damn emotional. He has every right for answers, but I just wasn't ready. And I'll never be.

"Answer me." I was about to say something, when the door rang. "Who is that?" Jermaine stood up but I pushed him down.

"I'll go look, baby. You just stay here." I kissed his cheek to calm him down and walked towards the door.

I opened it and immediately regretted.

Fuck.

"You got time?" Raina looked at me as she folded her arms and sent me a mean look.

God help me.