2:Roommates

The next day

All the demons and humans entered the school and headed towards the auditorium. The demons sat on one side and humans sat on the other side of the auditorium, "Ugh, these humans are so weird" Baekhyun whined as he sat next to his friends. "Hey remember that my mother is human" Jongin said, "I wasn't talking about your mother Jongin. Your mother is a nice person but I don't know about these humans that are here" Baekhyun said. "There is nothing we can do Baekhyun, both of the principals agreed that we will all get along even if we are different" Chanyeol said in a serious tone.

"How do you feel that you're going to get a human roommate?" Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol shrugged. "I don't know. But as long as the human is not in my way, I'll be ok" Chanyeol said, then the human principal came up on stage and everyone went quiet. "She's pretty" Jongin whispered to Baekhyun and Chanyeol, "Shush" Baekhyun said. "Good morning students, my name is Mrs.Jun (Jun Jihyun) and I'm glad that we can all be together" Mrs.Jun said, all the humans clapped and some demons clapped but not all of them.

"Now lets welcome Mr.Lee (Lee Minho)" Mrs.Jun said, the demons students were the ones that clapped so hard it could be heared from the outside of the auditorium. Mr.Lee was the demon principal, he was a Familiar Spirit (Familiar Spirit is a spirit often in the form of an animal), "Hello to all of you and to my new students. I'm principal Lee, and Mrs.Jun and I will be both principals of this college" Mr.Lee said. Everyone clapped both demons and humans, Mr.Lee raised his hands for the clapping to stop.

Everyone stopped clapping and focused on Mr.Lee, "Everyone knows that you will have roommates, the roommates will be with a human and a demon. We want both of our species to come together and get along." Mr.Lee explained, Baekhyun rolled his eyes, "I don't want a dumb human as a roommate" Baekhyun said to both of his friends. Everyone started mumbling due to the same reason, they didn't want someone of a different species as a roommate, "SILENCE!!" Mr.Lee said in a loud tone.

Everyone hushed and payed attention to Mr.Lee, "There will be no mumbling and our decision is final!" Mr.Lee said. "You may speak Mrs.Jun" Mr.Lee said as he moved aside so that Mrs.Jun could speak. "After you all leave the auditorium, please head to the table so you could find your name on a folder. The folders tell you your room number and the person you'll be rooming with. When you guys leave you can go outside or stay outside, but when you hear the first bell ring that means that it's time to look for your new rooms. You can all leave and thank you for being here" Mrs.Jun said. Everyone stood up and went up to a huge table to find their names, it took a while but everyone left with a folder in their hands.

Outside on the school ground the humans were just sitting on the grass relaxing and talking to each other. "Jongdae who did you get as a roommate?" Sehun asked, as he was with his 2 friends Jongdae and Kyungsoo. Jongdae looked at his folder and read it carefully, "I got Byun Baekhyun, he's half witch and half wizard. His powers are creating stuff with a magic wand" Jongdae said. Sehun and Kyungsoo nodded, "What about you Sehun?" Jongdae asked, Sehun didn't look at his paper cause he already read it before. "I got Kim Jongin, he's half human and half alpha. His power is just to transform into a wolf a really tall wolf" Sehun said.

"Well that's kind of scary. Having a werewolf as a roommate, imagine what will happen during a full moon" Jongdae said as he felt goosebumps running down his back. "Shut up hyung! Who did you get Kyungsoo hyung?" Sehun asked, "I got a half fallen angel and half vampire as a roommate. His name is Park Chanyeol and his powers are obviously growing black wings so he can fly and he has super speed" Kyungsoo said. "Kyungsoo got the worse one. He got a vampire as a roommate" Jongdae said. "Jongdae shut up before I choke you to death" Kyungsoo warned, Jongdae stopped talking and decided to think of something else.

Unfortunately the bell rang which meant everyone had to go and find their rooms. "I'm kind of nervous, I mean we don't know if our roommates will be good or bad people" Sehun said, as the 3 friends grabbed their bags and started walking back inside the college. "I have room 200, What room do you guys have?" Jongdae asked, "I have 215" Kyungsoo said. "And I have room 228" Sehun said, "Well at least is at the 200's" Jongdae said. They walked up a bunch of stairs but made it to their floors.

Jongdae found his room immediately and grabbed his room key. Both Kyungsoo and Sehun found their rooms and went inside. Kyungsoo got inside his room and saw that it was really nice. (Like picture below but there is no stuffed animal on the bed)

*SLAM*

Suddenly Kyungsoo heard a slam and it made him flinch, he looked to see a handsome tall person leaning back on the closed door. "Who are you?" Kyungsoo asked, the handsome person looked up and met Kyungsoo's eyes, Kyungsoo looked away and looked at the ground "My name is Park Chanyeol, and I'm guessing you're Do Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo nodded not even looking at Chanyeol's eyes, "How rude of you human, you need to look at demons straight in the eyes. When you speak to someone there should be eye contact" Chanyeol said as he got closer to Kyungsoo.

"Look so we don't have problems or any arguments, let's not get into each others way and we'll be fine, how about that?" Chanyeol asked, Kyungsoo looked up to Chanyeol and nodded in agreement. "I guess we won't have any problems at all. Now if you excuse me I'll be with my friends. You can start unpacking your things, you can also get whatever bed you want I really don't care" Chanyeol said as he left the room. Kyungsoo just stood there and left his bags on the bed, "Idiot" Kyungsoo mumbled under his breath and stated unpacking.