27:Unknown

Chanyeol runs like there is no tomorrow, yet he doesn't know why he's running. Is someone following him? Why is he running?. "You can run but you cannot hide from me!!" a male voice boomed right behind him, Chanyeol used all his vampire speed to get away from the person who is chasing him. Chanyeol stopped running, he came towards a dead end. He looked down to see a really, tall cliff with huge rocks at the bottom. "Oh, Chanyeol. How sad that you didn't do what I've wanted you to do" the man said as he walked towards Chanyeol. Chanyeol's heart felt like it was going to get out of his chest.

He didn't know who he was cause it was pitch black,yet the voice of the man sounded familiar to him. "Who are you?! What do you want from me?!" Chanyeol yelled, the man lauged so evilly it send goosebumps all over his body. "All I want from you is to become like me, but powerful!"  the man said, Chanyeol was confused. "Why do you want me to be like you?" Chanyeol asked, the man didn't say anything. "Answer me!!" Chanyeol yelled feeling very impatient."You will find out" the man said as he gave an evil smirk.

Chanyeol felt his surroundings swirling in a huge circle that made him feel dizzy. He could still hear the laugh of the unknown man and repeating the words 'You will find out'. 

Chanyeol wakes up to the morning light that lights his dorm. He sits in his bed feeling some of his sweat run down his neck down his back. He felt super sticky that he stood up and opened the window, letting in the cool breeze of the morning. Chanyeol takes a deep breath and tries to forget all about his dream, *Soft snore sound* Chanyeol hears a soft snore that gets his attention. He turns around to see the sleeping Kyungsoo snoring softly with his mouth a bit open, Chanyeol gives a little smile.

He kneels down next to Kyungsoo's bed analyzing the sleeping Kyungsoo. Chanyeol caresses Kyungsoo's cheek feeling the soft skin, Chanyeol gives Kyungsoo a peck on his cheek and heads towards his closet. He still feels the sticky feeling on his skin and decided it was better to take a shower, he picks out the first thing he sees in the closet which are some shorts and a t-shirt, (There is no classes, cause it's teacher work day). Chanyeol heads to the shower and opens the cold water, he gets inside and sighs of relief. He liked the feeling of cold water cooling his sticky skin, (Note: Since Chanyeol is a vampire he can't get cold).

Kyungsoo wakes up to the sound of the shower, he feels a cool breeze enter the dorm. He looked at the open window and closed it, he looked at the empty bed that was beside him. "Wow for the first time he woke up early" Kyungsoo said to himself, he streched his back and the t.v to see something interesting. He was glad that he didn't have classes, he had the whole day to himself and be with his friends and stay with Chanyeol. He heard the door of the bathroom open and saw Chanyeol wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist. (>////<)

Kyungsoo's eyes widen and turned around covering his eyes, he felt the blush creeping up to his cheeks. 'Damn you Chanyeol!!!' Kyungsoo said, Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo covering his eyes, "Why are you covering your eyes?" Chanyeol asked. "N-No reason!" Kyungsoo said while still covering his eyes, Chanyeol just gave out a mischievous smile and walked towards Kyungsoo and gave him a back hug. Kyungsoo flinched and didn't dare to look at Chanyeol, "Are you blushing?" Chanyeol asked. "Me b-blushing?! Of course not!" Kyungsoo said.

"Ok" Chanyeol said and went back to the bathroom to change into his new clothes. "Gosh" Kyungsoo mumbled, he fanned himself with his hands so that the hotness of cheeks would go away. Chanyeol came back with his new clothes, "Have you ever seen a guy wearing just a towel around there waist?" Chanyeol teased. "Shut up!" Kyungsoo said as he punched Chanyeol on the arm, "Ouch!" Chanyeol said as he rubbed his arm. "You hurt me!" Chanyeol said, "Stop whining you are not a baby!" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol gave a little smile which made Kyungsoo laugh a bit.

"Just one more day" the man said as he was laughing in excitement. Junmyeon poured some tea for his boss, "But sir, Chanyeol looks so happy being with him. Do you really want to ruin his happiness?" Junmyeon asked. "What makes you think that I want to ruin his happiness?" the man asked, "It was just a question sir." Junmyeon said, "I'm just noticing that Chanyeol will never drink his blood. It looks that tomorrow when the day is over, the battle will begin. Chanyeol against me! "the man said.

Junmyeon stayed quiet he new that his boss has been crazy for the last years but this crazy. 'Chanyeol needs to safe Kyungsoo. They are both in danger' Junmyeon said to himself.