Special Chapter (Epilouge)

8 Months later

"Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that today is the day!! My palms are sweaty and I can't stop moving my legs!!" Jongdae said he was sitting on a chair in the kitchen of Kyungsoo's and Chanyeol's new home. Today was the day he and Baekhyun are going to get married and start a new life together. Kyungsoo smiled at the nervous Jongdae, "No worries. That's how I felt when I was getting married to Chanyeol" Kyungsoo explained. "How did you managed to calm down! I have so many emotions mixed together. I feel anxious, happy, excited and nervous all at once!" Jongdae said.

Kyungsoo just gave out a little laugh. "It is the same to all the people who are going to get married. Once you are walking down the aisle towards the altar you will feel a lot of happiness taking over your emotions." Kyungsoo said. Jongdae seemed a bit more relaxed but he wouldn't stop moving his legs. "Isn't Sehun running a bit late?" Jongdae asked as he stared at the oven clock, Kyungsoo nodded, "Yeah but he went to grab us some bubble tea. But he will be here with the suits in no time" Kyungsoo said.

*Ding-dong*

"Oh that must be him" Kyungsoo said as he walked towards the door. Kyungsoo opened the door to a stylish Sehun with dark sunglasses with the suits in a big on one hand and on the other hand was a cup holder for the 3 cups bubble tea. "I'm sorry I am late but I had to get bubble tea for the 3 of us and there was a lot of people" Sehun explained. Sehun came into the house and looked for Jongdae."How is Mrs. Byun feeling!!" Sehun asked with a smile, "What do you think?! I am super nervous but at the same time I am excited that I get marred" Jongdae told the younger one who was taking a sip of his bubble tea.

"Haha! Its quite funny seeing you nervous" Sehun laughed. "Shut up Sehun! I am going to laugh at you once you and Jongin get married!" Jongdae hissed. "Okay that is enough. Both of you come upstairs we still need to get ready" Kyungsoo said as he took the suits from Sehun's hand and walked up the stairs. Both of them followed Kyungsoo up the stairs towards Kyungsoo's and Chanyeol's room. In the room was a desk chair that was infront of a mirror right next to Kyungsoo. "Now sit here so I can start fixing you hair" Kyungsoo told Jongdae. Jongdae sat down on the chair and Kyungsoo began combing his hair.

*Meanwhile with Baekhyun*

"Chanyeol how did you feel when you were going to get married?" Baekhyun asked looking at Chanyeol who was fixing his tie as he looked at the mirror. "Well I was pretty nervous, I mean anyone would get nervous on their wedding day. Once I was standing at the altar and saw how Kyungsoo walked down the aisle I felt many happy emotions my eyes started watering. It made me fall in lover woth Kyungsoo all over again" Chanyeol replied. "Hyung! Help me with the tie!" Jongin said as he came out of the bathroom. Chanyeol gave out a sigh but decided to help out Jongin who was struggling with his tie. (They were at Baekhyun's parents house) 

"Hey hyung, you still aren't dressed" Jongin said as he noticed Baekhyun sitting on this bed wearing a big loose shirt and a pair of shorts. "You know me Jongin. I have magic, that way I can get ready faster" Baekhyun said as he smiled. "Same old Byun Baekhyun, you never change do you?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders while giving a cute little smile. Baekhyun took his wand and with 2 moves around him he was now wearing an elegant black suit. "There! Now I am ready!" Baekhyun said as he stood out from the bed and looked at the mirror, "Ohh! Who is this elegant man I see?" Baekhyun asked as he smiled and rubbed his chin.

"Baekhyun quite flirting with your own reflection. At least use your magic to help out with your hair" Chanyeol said as he rolled his eyes at Baekhyun who was just flirting to himself. "Alright, alright" Baekhyun said as he took his wand and with one motion at his hair the hair went from a mess to a nice slicked back hair. "There you go gentlemen! A hot Baekhyun" Baekhyun said as he posed, "Yeah, sure. Come on or we will be late" Chanyeol said as he walked out the door along with Jongin. "Guys wait for me!" Baekhyun said as he ran to catch up with Jongin and Chanyeol.

*Skip time* 

Jongdae was standing outside the little church. He knew that many people were inside waiting for him. Jongdae couldnt help but rub his hands together, "Little nervous there?" A sweet voice asked. Jongdae turned around to see that it was Mrs. Byun, Baekhyun's mother. "Y-Yes just a little" Jongdae said. Mrs. Byun took Jongdae's hands and looked at him straight in his eyes with her soft gentle brown eyes. "It's okay, take 5 deep breaths and once you are calm we should both go in" Mrs. Byun said. Jongdae did what Mrs. Byun told him to do, as he took a deep breath his nervousness was getting lower and lower.

"Better?" Mrs. Byun asked, "Yes. Now I feel a lot more calmer" Jongdae said with a smile on this face. "Shall we go in?" Mrs. Byun said as she took Jongdae's hand. Jongdae nodded, he was full of confidence and both he and Mrs. Byun headed towards the church. As they were at the entrance of the church the music began to play and everyone stood up from their sears to look at Jongdae. Mrs. Byun and Jongdae walked down the aisle to meet Baekhyun who was wearing a big smiling on his face. They stopped infront of the alter to where Baekhyun was, Mrs. Byun took Baekhyun's hand and put it on Jongdae's hand.

"Baekhyun be nice to Jongdae. Take him seriously and don't fool around on times of seriousness. Take very good care of him as he is now a part of our family" Mrs. Byun said. Baekhyun nodded understanding his mother's words, "Jongdae if Baekhyun starts being mean to you just tell me so I can pull his ear" she said with a wink. Jongdae laughed a little, "Sure Mrs. Byun. I will" Jongdae said. Mrs. Byun sat down and soon the priest began to speak, "We are here today to witness the true love in these 2 people's hearts. Who have decided to unit their love and life into one" the priest said.

Jongdae and Baekhyun were holding hands the whole time stealing glances at each other and smiling to each other showing their happiness. "Now it's time for the vows, Baekhyun" the priest said, then Kyungsoo and Chanyeol got up with the rings and stoo nextra to Jongdae and Baekhyun. Baekhyun took a ring and held Jongdae's hand, he stared into Jongdae's eyes and began to speak. "I, Byun Baekhyun take you Kim Jongdae to be my wife. I promise to take care of you every single day. Be with you in your happy and sad moments. I will be more than just a friend. I will be your lover, husband and partner for life until death" Baekhyun said as he slide the ring on Jongdae's finger.

It was now Jongdae's turn. He grabbed the ring and looked at Baekhyun straight in the eyes. "I, Kim Jongdae take you Byun Baekhyun to be my future husband. I promise to always be there for you whenever you need me. I will trust you 100%. I will be your shoulder to cry on whenever you feel sad. I will be yours until death" Jongdae said as he slipped the ring on his finger. "Now that you've said your bows, Baekhyun you may now kiss the bride" the priest said. Baekhyun smiled and looked at Jongdae, Baekhyun's lips touched Jongdae's and with a lot of cheers the people in the church applauded to the newly weds.

After they broke the kiss Jongdae looked at Baekhyun and gave him a hug. "Happy wedding Mrs. Byun" Baekhyun whispered in Jongdae's ear, Jongdae had to giggle. "Happy wedding to you Mr. Byun" Jongdae said as he kissed Baekhyun once again on the lips. The clapping and cheers didn't stop, it was still going on. Baekhyun and Jongdae couldnt help but smile. Their foreheads connected and both looked at each others eyes full of love and happiness while smiling wide showing the world their joy.