38:Mission Accomplished

Baekhyun and Jongdae stood there with blushing faces looking away from each other. "They are not talking" Kyungsoo said as both Chanyeol and him are witnessing the scene. "Well, cause they found out that they are the ones who are suppose to meet" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo was frowning, he was getting ready to go up to them and tell them to talk. They both looked at there friends with blushing faces ready to see if they will talk to each other, 'Jongdae was the one that wrote card?! For me... He likes me?!' Baekhyun asked himself.

Baekhyun decided to break the uncomfortable silence that was taking over them. "So.... you were the one who wrote that card.. for me?" Baekhyun asked, Jongdae didn't dare to show his blushing face to Baekhyun, "No that was not me" Jongdae said quietly. "How about you.... you wrote that card?" Jongdae asked, Baekhyun looked at Jongdae, "That was not me. Someone made those cards, cause if you didn't do any card and I didn't do any card then someone made us come here" Baekhyun said.

Jongdae thought for a second, it was weird that someone wanted them to meet here saying they love each other. "So basically everything in that card was fake" Jongdae said as he looked up at the sky. Baekhyun looked at Jongdae, "What makes you think that?" Baekhyun asked not letting his eyes leave Jongdae's face. Jongdae looked at Baekhyun and their eyes met each others, "Whoever made that card saying telling you about my feelings it's true Jongdae. Believe it or not I like you, and if you want we can become something much more than friends" Baekhyun confessed.

Chanyeol giggled a bit, "What did he say?" Kyungsoo asked as he was super anxious to know what they were talking about. "Baekhyun just confessed to Jongdae about his true feelings, know we just have to wait for Jongdae to answer" Chanyeol said. "It looks like we made it!" Kyungsoo said as he was jumping of pure happiness upon  hearing the good news of his 2 friends, they looked back to watch them waiting for Jongdae's response. "I bet Jongdae is super surprised right now and doesn't know what to say" Chanyeol giggled.

And Chanyeol was right, Jongdae was surprise once he heard Baekhyun's confession he didn't know how to reply towards his confession. Baekhyun knew that Jongdae would say no, Baekhyun gave out a sigh and looked at Jongdae. "It's okay, Jongdae. I know that you like someone else so please forget about what just happened an-" "No" Jongdae said as he interupted Baekhyun's sentence. 

Baekhyun looked at Jongdae with wide eyes. "I'm not going to forget about this, because it's the most beautiful thing you said. Besides the person that I like is you. It's you Byun Baekhyun" Jongdae said with some tears starting to form in his eyes. On the other hand Chanyeol stood there with wide eyes and a huge smile on his face, "What happened why does it look like Jongdae is going to cry?" Kyungsoo asked. "He's crying cause of what Baekhyun said, and he just confessed to him" Chanyeol explain.

"Already?! Jongdae is not the person to admit his feelings!" Kyungsoo said, "Shh" Chanyeol motioned. Kyungsoo pouted and looked back at Baekhyun and Jongdae. Baekhyun just couldn't believe it, the person he's in love with loves him back, "You love me?" Baekhyun asked. Jongdae gave out a little laugh and nodded, Baekhyun was just so full of excitement he hugged Jongdae. "Jongdae do you want to go out with me?" Baekhyun said as he let go of Jongdae from the hug and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Yes I do!" Jongdae said so happily he hugged Baekhyun in a tight hug. Chanyeol smiled and looked at Kyungsoo, "Well it's time to go back" Chanyeol said, "Are they together?" Kyungsoo asked. Chanyeol nodded and Kyungsoo was happy hearing the news, "I know you're happy but for now we must get going" Chanyeol said as he picked up Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo started hitting Chanyeol on the chest, "Yah, put me down!" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol ignored Kyungsoo and began to run, "This makes my tummy upset!" Kyungsoo said as he wrapped his arms around Chanyeol's neck for extra safety.

10 seconds later they were already inside the building and into the dorm. "Why do you run so fast?" Kyungsoo said as he got down and layed flat on his bed due to all the dizziness. "I'm sorry but I can't control it" Chanyeol replied, "Say shouldn't you be at your training right now?" Kyungsoo asked as he sat up from his bed and looked at Chanyeol. "I told Junmyeon that I had a lot of homework to do" Chanyeol smiled, Kyungsoo just gave Chanyeol his "Are you serious?' face. "Just forget about that tomorrow I'll go to practice and you can join me if you want" Chanyeol said as he sat infront of Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded in agreement and looked at the wall, "But for now, we should be glad that our friends had confessed their love towards each other" Kyungsoo said with a smile. "Yeah. Mission acomplished" Chanyeol said as smiled with a thumbs up in the air.