44:Are you....

Kyungsoo was crying afraid of Chanyeol's current state. He was in the ambulance heading towards the demon hospital, he was the only human in that ambulance but the other paramedics didn't say anything. The paramedics were stopping the bleeding and put an oxygen mask so that Chanyeol could keep breathing, "His blood pressure is low" one of the paramedics said as he was taking care of Chanyeol. Baekhyun was right next to Kyungsoo rubbing his back, saying 'Everything will be alright. Chanyeol is going to be okay'.

"Please tell me you are able to save him" Kyungsoo said as the tears were still running down his cheeks. "He's loosing blood, so we he will need a blood transfusion." a paramedic said as he was trying to stop the wound from bleeding. They got to the hospital and ran inside the hospital carefully but quickly, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun ran after the doctors and nurses and stopped at the front of the operating room. "What are they going to do?" Kyungsoo asked as he sat down on the floor tears still falling, Kyungsoo could feel his eyes swollen from all that crying but he didn't care.

"They are going to close his wound and then transmit blood that he needs" Baekhyun said as he sat next to Kyungsoo. "Does Junmyeon know? Jongdae? Sehun or Jongin?" Kyungsoo asked, "I told them what happen, they're on their way" Baekhyun explained. Kyungsoo wiped his tears, ¨Since he's not fully a vampire, he can't really heal that easily right?" Kyungsoo asked as he looked at the ceiling. "Look at it this way. Pretend that he's a normal human, when a normal human gets stabbed they will bleed and it will take some time to heal" Baekhyun said.

"Guys!!" a voice said, both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun turned to see who it was and saw Junmyeon along with Jongdae, Sehun and Jongin. "Guys!! How is Chanyeol? Baekhyun called me saying that he got hurt" Junmyeon said as he stopped infront of Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. "The doctor's are going to give Chanyeol a blood transfusion, he lost quite some blood when his father stabbed him in the abdomen" Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo wasn't crying anymore his eyes were all red and puffy, Jongdae and Sehun went up to Kyungsoo and started comforting him.

A few minutes later

It's been a few minutes later and no one has heard news about Chanyeol's current condition. Kyungsoo was walking in circles impatiently, he asked different nurses that were walking on the halls if they knew anything from Chanyeol. All the nurses would tell him the same thing, 'The doctors are checking him', "Kyungsoo please sit down your just making yourself and us go impatient" Jongdae said as he told Kyungsoo to sit right next to him. "No I need to know if Chanyeol is okay" Kyungsoo said as he kept walking in circle. Everyone was sitting in chairs except for Kyungsoo was just making himself dizzy.

"Relatives of patient Park Chanyeol" a doctor said, Kyungsoo ran up to the doctor and so did everyone. "I'm Chanyeol's boyfriend" Kyungsoo explained, "And we're Chanyeol's friends" Sehun, Jongin, Baekhyun and Jongdae all said at the same time. "How is Chanyeol? Can I see him?" Kyungsoo asked impatiently, the doctor looked at Kyungsoo with a serious expression. "You can see him in just 30 minutes, his wound has been treated but some of his organs have been a bit damaged, but that's not what really worries me the most cause vampires heal fast but..." the doctor paused making Kyungsoo and the others feel anxious and full of worry.

"But what doctor?" Jongdae asked, the doctor gave out a sigh. "We don't have the type of blood that Chanyeol needs in order for him to get better" the doctor explained. "What do you mean that you don't have the blood he needs?" Kyungsoo asked, the doctor nodded. "Since Chanyeol is half-vampire half-fallen angel his blood is special. Here in the hospital we don't have fallen angel blood because that type of blood is unique. Not everyone has this type of blood" the doctor explained. 

"So what do we do?" Baekhyun asked, "We will need a fallen angel as a donor. That way we can get the blood and if he doesn't get the blood he could... die" the doctor said as he stared at the floor. Kyungsoo widen his eyes as the word die, his eyes were starting to get watery by hearing the consequences. "But we will try to find a donor don't worry" the doctor said as he bowed and left, "He could die if he doesn't get the blood he needs" Kyungsoo said as his knees fell to the floor. He can imagine Chanyeol being in a coffin his face looking pale like a white sheet of paper and his body cold like ice.

"No I don't want him to die!!" Kyungsoo cried he couldn't bear the idea of Chanyeol dying if they don't find the donor. "Kyungsoo please don't cry, I bet Chanyeol wouldn't want to see you like this" Jongin said as he patted his back, Jongdae and Baekhyun helped Kyungsoo up from the floor. "We need to find the donor as soon as possible!!" Kyungsoo said as he looked at Baekhyun and at Jongdae, "We know Kyungsoo but it will take sometime to find the donor" Jongdae said. "If we don't find the donor on time he could die!" Kyungsoo said, "Kyungsoo calm down" Junmyeon told Kyungsoo.

"Junmyeon? Where were you?" Kyungsoo asked, "I knew that Chanyeol was going to need a blood transfusion but he needs the special blood" Junmyeon explained. "So did you find someone?" Kyungsoo asked, "I did" Junmyeon said with a nod. "Really? Who is it?" Kyungsoo said, Junmyeon turned around, "You can come in please" Junmyeon said. A women who looked young came into the waiting room of the hospital with black wings on her back, Kyungsoo widen his eyes as he saw the woman. Kyungsoo opened his mouth but 2 words came out "Are you..."