20:Uprising

Chanyeol was running in the wood, running away from someone who he didn't want to see. "Leave me alone!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he kept running, "STAY!!" an unknown voice said, all of the sudden the woods disappeared and there was only darkness. Chanyeol had nowhere to run, his heart was beating hard against his chest, "You know that one day you will have to become like us!" the voice of a man said as it was getting closer and closer towards Chanyeol."Why have you always disobeyed me?! All I wanted was for you to be like your family! Hunt with us, drink with us!! You were always weak!" a man said as Chanyeol covered his ears, not wanting to hear what the man is saying.

"You were always weak! You are just like your mother! She's always been weak, she was so pure and nice. But when I met her she fell for me,she gave up everything for me. She felt so heart broken when she decided to be with me, she cried day and night." the man said. Chanyeol's eyes were turning red of pure rage, "Don't talk like that to my mother!! She's your wife!!" Chanyeol yelled. "That's my son, let all your rage out. Get the true vampire-angel out of you! Now you must hunt the humans and drink the blood! Humans were meant to be our food source!" Chanyeol's father said as he kept pushing Chanyeol's rage limits.

Chanyeol closed his eyes shut and kept covering his ears, he didn't want to hear or see his father. "CHANYEOL!!!" Chanyeol opened his eyes at the sudden yell, Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo trying to get away from Chanyeol's father who was grabbing him by his arms. "LET GO OF KYUNGSOO!!!" Chanyeol yelled, Chanyeol's father laughed, an evil laugh. "He's a human, he diserves to die as your food source, bite him and drink all his blood!" Chanyeol's father ordered, "SHUT UP AND LET HIM GO!!" Chanyeol yelled, everything was starting to vanish, but his father was still laughing.

"NOOO!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he sat up in his bed breathing hard, Kyungsoo woke immediately when he heard Chanyeol yell. "Are you ok?" Kyungsoo asked as he sat next to Chanyeol, in Chanyeol's bed. Chanyeol couldn't find the right words but was sweating like crazy, Kyungsoo got in Chanyeol's bed hugging him tight so that he could calm down. "Do you want water?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol nodded. Kyungsoo streched his hand and grabbed a bottle of water that was in the night desk.

Chanyeol drinked half of the water bottle and but it on the side of his bed, "Go to sleep, today we have to support Jongdae since today is the talent show" Kyungsoo said. "Y-yeah" Chanyeol managed to say, Kyungsoo was sitting in the bed and watched t.v in a low volume. Chanyeol was laying right next to Kyungsoo, he layed his head on Kyungsoo's belly and fell asleep a few minutes later. Kyungsoo kept rubbing Chanyeol's hair, not caring if Chanyeol was full of sweat. 

"Chanyeol wake up" Kyungsoo said as he was shaking Chanyeol. Chanyeol woke up and looked at Kyungsoo, "What?" Chanyeol asked as he got out of this bed. "We have only 4 hours until the talent show starts" Kyungsoo said. That day they didn't have classes because people had to practice there performance, "We don't have class Kyungsoo" Chanyeol whined. "I know you had a bad night, but you have to take shower" Kyungsoo told Chanyeol, Chanyeol kept on whining but he had no other choice but to take a shower.

Skip time and it's time for the Talent Show! 

It was already 1pm and everyone sat down in the auditorium, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Sehun and Jongin sat together waiting to see Jongdae's performance. "I'm so excited to see Jongdae perform" Baekhyun said to Kyungsoo, "I know, I thought he was actually joking but I guess not" Kyungsoo said. The human principal Mrs.Jun got on stage along with Mr. Lee, everyone got quiet and payed attention to them. "Good afternoon fellow students! I'm glad to see all of you here today, so you can see your peers talents! Now lets begin" Mrs.Jun said with a big smile on her face.

Humans and demons performed, everyone clapped as they were finishing showing them their talents. Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Sehun and Jongin were getting anxious as the minutes passed by, they wanted to see their friend Jongdae perform. The lights got a bit darker, there was still a few people talking but stopped as soon as someone with a leather jacket was in the center of the stage, it was Jongdae. The music started to a rockish type of beat, 

Uprising

Start right now from here, all the rules can be broken.

Today you will feel the dispair of my rebillion.

I'm locked up, there is no place to hide.

You are looking at me, cold hands chasing me

Today, right here. If I hear your screams of struggle. 

I will cherish the joy.

Yeah!! 

No matter what I can't be stopped.

Yeah!!

I will finally show my true self.

Yeah!! (4x)

Start right from here, all the rules can be broken.

Today you will feel the dispair of my rebillion. (Feel the dispair) 2x

Yeah! (9x)

Up, Up, Up Rising, Yeah.

No one new that Jongdae could sing like that. Not even his friends, everyone were super impressed but mostly Baekhyun was impressed. As Jongdae finished the song everyone clapped at him, cheering him and saying "YEAH!!!!". Jongdae sat next to Baekhyun and was complimented by his friends, "That was amazing Jongdae!!" Sehun said. "Thank you" Jongdae said with a smile, the rest of the time they enjoyed the others perform until it was over.