3:Coconut Vanilla scent

Chanyeol met up with Jongin and Baekhyun who were in the cafeteria talking about their new roommates. "How are your new roommates?" Chanyeol asked them as he sat infront of them, "My roommate is such a troll, he jokes around a lot" Baekhyun said. "Well, tell us" Jongin said. Baekhyun sigh, "Fine, so this is how it went".....

Flashback: Baekhyun's roommate story

Jongdae opens the door to his new room and looks around. "Woah!! This place is really nice!!" Jongdae said in a high voice, "Can you shut up human, I'm reading here!" Baekhyun said as he was on the bed reading a magic book. "Oh, I'm sorry. But hello my name is Kim Jongdae, you must be Byun Baekhyun?" Jongdae said as he came up to Baekhyun to shake his hand. "I know who you are Jongdae and don't you dare touch me" Baekhyun said in a harsh tone, "You're very mean" Jongdae said with a pout on his face.

Baekhyun looks at Jongdae disgusted look on his face, "Excuse me human, I'm not mean ok, do you even know what I am?" Baekhyun snapped. "Of course you're half wizard and half witch. Your powers are to create stuff with a magic wand" Jongdae said as he sat down on his own bed. "You're a very annoying and different human" Baekhyun said, Jongdae smiled. "I know, that's why my friends call me a troll" Jongdae said, Baekhyun's annoying level as at it's limits. Baekhyun stood up and put his book under his bed.

"I'm going to hangout with my friends, so don't you dare grab or open my book!" Baekhyun warned. Jongdae saluted like a soldier, "Yes sir!!" Jongdae said and then Baekhyun left.

End of flashback

"Seems like you will have a person to make you laugh from now on" Jongin said as both Jongin and Chanyeol laughed. "Shut up Jongin! You don't know how it's like to deal with a person like Jongdae! He's so annoying!" Baekhyun said with a frown on his face. "Ok. We are sorry for laughing at you Baekhyun" Chanyeol said as he wiped a tear due to all the laughing. "You guys are just as annoying as Jongdae is. He wouldn't even shut up at all! I just wish to have a roommate who just wouldn't talk" Baekhyun said.

"We can't change roommates. So you're stuck with Jongdae" Chanyeol said, he looked at Jongin to talk about his new roommate. "So what about you Jongin, how was your roommate?" Chanyeol asked, "He's nice, he and I talked about each other" Jongin said. "So you're ok to share information about you to a human?!" Baekhyun asked, "Duh!! Remember that my mother is human!" Jongin said. "Well tell us how he's like" Chanyeol said.

Flashback: Jongin's roommate story

Sehun opens the door to his new room, appearantly the door was open which meant that his roommate was inside. He comes in the room and hears noises coming form the shower, "Looks like my roommate is taking a shower" Sehun told himself. Sehun unpacks his bags and sets everything to where it needs to go, "Are you Sehun?" someone asked, Sehun turns around to see a tanned handsome guy with wolf ears and a towel as he dried his wet hair. "Yeah... and you're Jongin?" Sehun said.

Jongin nodded, "So tell me more about you" Jongin said as he sat on his bed waiting to know more about his roommate. "Well my name is Oh Sehun. I like to dance and I'm obviously human" Sehun said, he was quite nervous cause he had a were wolf as a roommate and was afraid that during a full moon he's going to eat him. "Why are you so quiet? Are you scared?" Jongin asked, Sehun nodded and looked away, "You don't need to be afraid" Jongin said. "You're a werewolf and probably transform into a wolf and eat me" Sehun said.

Jongin laughed at the comment, "No Sehun, the moon doesn't really affect me at all" Jongin explained, "I'm half alpha yeah, but I'm also half human. My dad was an alpha and my mom is human" Jongin said. Sehun sigh in relief just by hearing those words. After that Sehun talked more to Jongin about himself and his family.

End of flashback

"He doesn't really seem bad at all" Chanyeol said, Jongin nodded but Baekhyun still was serious. "Why would you tell a human about yourself?" Baekhyun asked, both Jongin and Baekhyun began to arguing. Chanyeol looked at his phone it was already late and they all had to go back to their dorms. "You can argue some other time cause it's time to go to our dorms" Chanyeol said, "We've been here for so long I haven't realized what time it was" Baekhyun said as he stood up and began to head to his dorm and so did Jongin.

Chanyeol didn't really want to go inside his room, he decided to instead drink a bag of blood that was in his bag and drinked. After he was done he looked for a trash can so he could throw the bag away. He found one that was far away, he rolled his eyes cause it was too much walking for him, he looked around to see if there was no one outside of their rooms. Since no one was there Chanyeol used his vampire speed and headed towards the trash can, he then came back to stand infront of his room door and opened it.

As he came in he looked around to see if Kyungsoo was in the room. Chanyeol heard the shower run and realized that Kyungsoo was in the shower, Chanyeol layed on his bed playing with his phone for a while. The bathroom door opened and a scent came out of the bathroom making Chanyeol look up to the sweet scent that filled the air. "Oh~ I didn't hear you come in." Kyungsoo said as he headed towards his bed, the sweet scent was actually coming from Kyungsoo, he smelled like coconut and vanilla.

"Chanyeol, Chanyeol" Kyungsoo said as he waved a hand infront of Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol came back to his senses, "Don't wave your hand infront of me" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo ignored Chanyeol "Well it's your fault, you were lost in space" Kyungsoo said. Kyungsoo turned around and layed down in his bed, "Good night" Kyungsoo said as he turned off the lights. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, the good thing it was dark so that Kyungsoo couldn't see him, 'Such a very sweet and delicious scent' Chanyeol thought. Chanyeol snapped out of his thought and decided to go to sleep ignoring the sweet scent.