57:Honeymoon

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo didn't plan to go somewhere for their honeymoon, instead they stayed at a fancy hotel in the beautiful night of Seoul. Before they headed to their hotel they went . "Are you nervous?" Chanyeol asked Kyungsoo as both of them entered the hotel while they carried 2 luggages. "Who? Me? No, what makes you think that? Whoa! This place is really pretty" Kyungsoo said as he looked around the hotel trying to avoid Chanyeol's topic. Chanyeol knew the reason, they headed to the reception where they were greeted by a nice young lady, "Hello, how can I help you with?" the receptionist asked said with a smile (receptionsit #1).

"Hi we have a reservation, by the name Park Chanyeol" Chanyeol said giving the woman a smile as she was typing on her computer, Kyungsoo gave Chanyeol a little pinch on his arm when no one was looking. Chanyeol mouthed 'ouch!' as he rubbed the spot where Kyungsoo pinched him. "Here we are. Park Chanyeol and Park Kyungsoo. Your room will be 3540 on the 10th floor. Here is your key" receptionist #1 said as she handed them the key. "Thank you" Chanyeol said as he took the key and both of them bowed.

"Aren't they the married couple?" another young receptionist asked (receptionist #2). Both the receptionist saw the way both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol interacted as the married couple waited for the elevator doors to open. Chanyeol would poke Kyungsoo's cheek and Kyungsoo would just playfully punch Chanyeol's arm. As the elevator doors opened both of them got in, Chanyeol would act as if he was hurt but then would put his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder and rested his head on top of Kyungsoo's, Kyungsoo would turn to look at Chanyeol with a smile as the elevator doors closed. "They are so cute together! I wish my boyfriend could be like that in public but no cause he says it will ruin his image" receptionist #1 said. 

Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were in the elevator as they got up to the 10th floor, the elevator stopped and the doors opened and both of them got out with their luggages. "Now we need to find room 3540" Chanyeol said as he looked at the numbers that were on the door. "This is room 3535.... 3538.." Kyungsoo said as he would walk and look at the doors. "Oh I found it room 3540" Kyungsoo said as he saw their room, Chanyeol got the key and unlocked the door. Kyungsoo was the first one to go inside, Chanyeol then followed Kyungsoo as he got into the room closing the door behind him.

WARNING: The following story is rated M. Read at your own risk. It may not be the best but I did try my best. If you are not comfortable reading this don't read, those who are willing to read this.... then enjoy.

As Chanyeol locked the door he turned to see a nervous Kyungsoo standing in the middle of the room not knowing what to do. Chanyeol knew how Kyungsoo felt, Kyungsoo wasn't the only one nervous. Chanyeol was nervous to even though it didn't seem like he was. Chanyeol walked towards Kyungsoo leaving his luggage next to Kyungsoo's. "You know that we don't have to do it now. We can wait until you feel like it" Chanyeol said as he back hugged Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo turned around to look at Chanyeol as he was still in Chanyeol's embrace. Kyungsoo shook his head, "No, I'm fine. You know I am just nervous cause it's my first time" Kyungsoo said. "I understand" Chanyeol said as he leaned to give Kyungsoo a kiss.

Kyungsoo put his arms around Chanyeol's neck as they both kissed. The kissed was soft and gentle as first but as the seconds past it turned into a more passionate, hot and needy. Chanyeol picked Kyungsoo up without breaking the kiss, Kyungsoo without thinking wrapped his legs around Chanyeol's waist as walked towards the bed. Both of them broke the kiss as Kyungsoo hit the bed, Chanyeol climbed on top of Kyungsoo looking at him with eyes full of love with a hint of lust. Chanyeol took of Kyungsoo's shirt and attacked Kyungsoo's neck and softly biting the soft white skin (no fangs, no worries), Kyungsoo couldn't stop the soft little s from coming out of his lips.

Hearing those soft little s form Kyungsoo made Chanyeol get even more, he smirked and leaned towards Kyungsoo's ear. "Do you know how I'm getting while you give out those soft s?" Chanyeol asked with a smirk on his face. Chanyeol's hands started to run down Kyungsoo's chest and abdomen and stopped at Kyungsoo's shorts. Kyungsoo gave out a whine as he thought that Chanyeol would put his hand deeper, Kyungsoo was already hard. "Chanyeol you are a tease" Kyungsoo said as he was frusterated, "Just tell me what you want" Chanyeol said in that deep husky voice that made Kyungsoo get goosebumps all over his body.

"I... I...." Kyungsoo stuttered, in just a blink of an eye Chanyeol took of Kyungsoo's shorts of throwing them somewhere. "Well, look who is getting exciting right now" Chanyeol said as he saw a bulge in Kyungsoo's boxers. "You know you are not fair! You are still with your clothes on while I am almost " Kyungsoo said as he pointed at Chanyeol. Chanyeol smirked and took of his shirt revealing his abs, '! I should have told him not to take his shirt off!' Kyungsoo thought to himself as he saw Chanyeol's upper body. 

Chanyeol unbuckled his belt, "Before I forget" Chanyeol said as he reached for his short pockets and took out a little blue bottle of lube. Chanyeol threw the shorts along with his boxers, Kyungsoo's eyes went from Chanyeol's abs to Chanyeol's private area, Kyungsoo felt a lump of saliva on his throat as he stared at the spot. Chanyeol climbed up to Kyungsoo his hand touching the elastic band of Kyungsoo's boxers, "W-wait!" Kyungsoo said but it was too late as Chanyeol already took of Kyungsoo's boxers.

Kyungsoo hid his face as he was feeling embarrased and was blushing. "No need to be embarrased. You should know that your body is really beautiful" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo blushed even more, then he heard a *pop* sound. Chanyeol opened the blue bottle of lube, he sqeezes the bottle letting the lube touch his fingers. Kyungsoo took a peek to see what Chanyeol was doing, he could see Chanyeol's fingers covered with lube even though Kyungsoo was shy he did want Chanyeol as fast as possible.

"You might want to spread your legs" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo obeyed and slowly spread his legs, "Are you ready?" Chanyeol asked as his index finger was getting ready to enter Kyungsoo's clenching pink hole. Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip and gave a nod, Chanyeol slipped his index finger slowly. "Ahh!" Kyungsoo ed, he could feel Chanyeol's long finger inside of him, "Does it feel good Soo?" Chanyeol asked with his deep husky voice as his finger was circling the inside of Kyungsoo. Before Kyungsoo could answer another finger entered.

"Ah! Ch-an" Kyungsoo ed, Kyungsoo couldn't think straight, Chanyeol's fingers going in and out of him. "Ah! R-right there!" Kyungsoo ed, "Looks like I found your sweet spot" Chanyeol said, he added a third finger. Kyungsoo arched his back as he felt the third finger enter, he closed his eyes and could see stars. Chanyeol's 3 fingers  slide in and out hitting Kyungsoo's spot, "Chan-- I feel l-like" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol took out his 3 fingers earning a whine form Kyungsoo. Chanyeol grabbed his and put the tip on the outside of Kyungsoo's hole.

"Ready?" Chanyeol asked, Kyungsoo nodded as he couldn't wait. Chanyeol slowly slipped the tip of his enter the anxious hole, both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol gave out a . Chanyeol entered his whole big thick inside Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo arched his back. "S-soo you are so tight" Chanyeol ed. Kyungsoo could feel the pain but he could also feel the pleasure filling him. "W-hy are you s-so big a-and thick?" Kyungsoo said as he clenched on the sheets, "Well it's not my fault that I grew big. " Chanyeol said, they both waited a moment for Kyungsoo to get use to the size.

"Just tell me when you are ready" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo took a deep breath and nodded. Chanyeol gave a nod and gave a slow gentle , "Ah! Y-yeol" Kyungsoo ed as he could feel the mixture of a little pain and pleasure filling him. "F-faster!" Kyungsoo said, "If it hurts too much tell me so I can slow down" Chanyeol said and gave harder s inside Kyungsoo. "Ch- keep d-doing th-at" Kyungsoo said, as Chanyeol s hard his hits Kyungsoo's spot over and over again.

"I-I feel like c- s-oon" Kyungsoo ed, Chanyeol knew that Kyungsoo was about to hit his climax so he decided to faster and harder. "Chan-- I- am cu-mming!!" Kyungsoo yelled as he came on both of their stomachs. "I- feel like too" Chanyeol ed, he ed a few times he came inside of Kyungsoo filling him up with his hot liquid. Chanyeol collapsed on top of Kyungsoo due to so much exhaustion they were both sweating and panting like they ran a 90 mile race. Chanyeol got off on top of Kyungsoo to lay right next to him, "I love you so much Kyungsoo" Chanyeol said as he kissed Kyungsoo on the lips, Kyungsoo smiled and looked at Chanyeol. "I love you too, my vampire-angel" Kyungsoo said as he cuddled next to Chanyeol. They both smiled as they both embraced each other until they fell asleep.