12:Mission

Kyungsoo, Chanyeol, Sehun and Kai met in Baekhyun's and Jongdae's dorm. Kyungsoo's blush was fading away and he was glad it was going away, that way no one would ask him any questions. Jongdae opened the door. "Welcome gentlemen, come in" Jongdae said with a smile in his face, they entered and saw a messy room, shoes lying all over the room, "Jongdae clean the room" Kyungsoo said. Jongdae laughed "I'm sorry Mr.Clean, but you aren't my mommy" Jongdae said, Kyungsoo gave Jongdae that 'I'll kill you' look.

Chanyeol saw Kyungsoo's face and the way he looked at Jongdae, for some reason Chanyeol thought it was a very adorable look. "Whoa Kyungsoo, I've never seen you do that type of look" Baekhyun said as he greeted his friends, "He always does that when we say or do something that annoys him" Sehun said. "So you must beware not to make Kyungsoo hyung mad" Jongin said as he was clingy to his boyfriend Sehun. "We are not here to talk about Kyungsoo. What do you guys want to do?" Chanyeol said in a serious tone.

Jongdae, Baekhyun, Sehun and Jongin looked at each other and they gave little smiles when Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were not looking. "What if we just hang out here and do a competition?" Jongin asked, everyone looked at him in confusion, "What do you mean?" Sehun asked. "What I mean is have 2 teams and we each have challenge each other whether it's a dance or singing compitition" Jongin explained, "I like it!!" Jongdae said as he thought of Jongin's idea. Everyone agreed and split into 2 teams.

Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Jongdae were team number 1 and Chanyeol, Jongin and Sehun were team number 2. "Ok, so now that we are in our teams what is the first challenge?" Baekhyun asked, "Team 1 you will have to sing. If you sing a song without any mistakes you get 5 points" Sehun said. Team 1 thought about it and nodded, "Ok, choose your song, once you are ready start singing" Sehun said. Jongdae, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo went through Jongdae's phone to find a perfect song, "Found it" Kyungsoo said, the good thing was that they new the whole song.

Jongin, Sehun and Chanyeol waited for them to start singing. "We are going to do a christmas song that we like. Miracles in December" Baekhyun said. They all waited in silence and finally Kyungsoo started singing. (Green=Kyungsoo, Blue=Baekhyun and Pink=Jongdae)

Miracles in December

I try to find you, who I can't see

I try to hear you, who I can't hear

Then I started to see things I couldn't see

Hear things I couldn't hear

Because after you left, I recieved a power I didn't have before.

The selfish me, who always knew only myself, yeah.

The heartless me, who didn't even know in your heart

Even I can't believe I changed like this.

Your love keeps moving me.

Just by thinking about it, I can fill the world up with you mm~

Because each snowflake is your each tear drop.

The one thing I can't do is bring you close to me. 

I wish I didn't have this useless power anymore woo~

Chanyeol listened to Kyungsoo's sweet angelic voice that filled his ears. Chanyeol's heart felt like it was going to get out of his chest, just by hearing Kyungsoo's voice his heart wanted to get out of his chest and runaway. They finished there song and it was team 2's turn, "You guys did amazing!" Jongin said as he clapped for team 1. "Thanks, but it's your turn. What are you guys going to do?" Kyungsoo asked, team 2 talked about it and turned to look at them. "We are going to dance and sing to the song, Two Moons" Sehun said.

The song started to play. (Orange=Chanyeol, Purple=Jongin and Turquoise=Sehun, all= grey)

 Two Moons

Today, I still couldn't see that miracle. This is reality, don't ask again if it's a dream.

Wait for it, fuss about it the time is nearing.

It's too wasteful to just pass this by tonight.

Cry like a wolf 'Whoa' feelin' like an outpost

Your whole body shivers like shooting pain.

The moon is rising soon, the moon is rising.

Ready set, oh my the sky is getting brighter

Two moons today, two two moons today

Two moons, two moons today, two moons, moons, moons at night.

Two moons (Two moons) x2

Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Baekhyun were impressed by the way the they performed. "They are good" Jongdae whispers to both of them, they nod and kept staring at them perform. Kyungsoo was just to focused on Chanyeol's deep voice as he rapped/sang, Jongdae noticed and tapped Baekhyun on the shoulder "What?" Baekhyun whispered, Jongdae pointed at Kyungsoo and Baekhyun saw who Kyungsoo was staring at. "Hey Kyungsoo, I see you are staring at Mr.Park" Jongdae said, Kyungsoo widen his eyes and looked at Jongdae.

"W-what are you talking ab-about?" Kyungsoo stuttered his face flushing red, "I see you blushing" Jongdae said. "It's just really hot in here. I have to go to the bathroom" Kyungsoo said, he stood up and went to the bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and saw his face red as a strawberry, "Why do I blush? I hate blushing!" Kyungsoo said as he washed his face with cold water. Team 2 finished there performace and sat down to rest, "See, Kyungsoo may have feelings for Chanyeol" Jongdae said, "Yeah but we also need to know if Chanyeol likes him back" Baekhyun said. Both of them had an idea, "This is a mission to get Kyungsoo and Chanyeol together" Baekhyun said, Jongdae agreed.