53:Shopping date

Sehun and Jongin were in their dorm on Sehun's bed both watching t.v. They were both bored with nothing to do, Sehun could feel his eyes closing of both bordom and sleepiness, he rested his head on Jongin's shoulder so he could sleep. Jongin looked at Sehun, he felt the sleepiness creeping up on him but he didn't want to sleep on a sunny day. Jongin thought of different things to get both of them out of the bored atmosphere. Suddenly an idea came to Jongin, "Sehun" Jongin said. "mhh" Sehun mumbled, he was almost falling to sleep when Jongin called his name.

"Do you want to go and shop at a mall? We can go get some coffee or some tea if you want" Jongin said, Sehun was fully awoken by the word tea. "Yeah sure, let's go shopping first then we can go and get some bubble tea" Sehun said as he got up and went to the dresser to find something casual but comfortable. Jongin was just lying down on the bed with a smile on his face, Sehun noticed that Jongin was just laying there staring at him with a smile. "Why are you still laying there? Get up, I want some bubble tea" Sehun pouted.

"Fine" Jongin said as he slowly got up just to make Sehun mad. Sehun was getting really irritated, "Jongin!!" Sehun pouted as he stomped the floor. Jongin just laughed, "Ok, I'll stop for real this time" Jongin said as he put on his shoes and grabbed his wallet, Sehun found a perfect shirt and a pair of jeans, he hurried to the bathroom to get changed. After 2 or 3 minutes Sehun was out the bathroom looking nice, "You look really nice." Jongin complemented, "You know me, I'm amazing" Sehun said as he posed like a model. "Ok let's get going my little model" Jongin laughs.

*Time skip*
Jongin and Sehun got to the mall where there was a lot of people walking in and out of stores. "So many people.... Well lets shop for something, then after we are done let's go to a tea shop!" Sehun said as he got ahold of Jongin's hand. "You are the first person that I know that is so in love with tea, mostly bubble tea" Jongin said as he was forced to walk where Sehun was dragging him. "So where are we going?" Jongin asked, Sehun looked around not telling Jongin where. Jongin didn't ask and just let Sehun drag him.

"Ohh! I found the perfect store to start first." Sehun said as they both stopped walking in front of an Aeropostale store. "Why?" Jongin asked, Sehun looked at Jongin, "Have you never went to an Aeropostale store before?" Sehun asked, Jongin shook his head. "This is the first time, I have actually been here, at the mall to be honest" Jongin admitted. "Why? Do you not like malls?" Sehun asked, "I do like malls. The thing I don't like is having a lot of people around me. Majority of the people here are human. Some humans still judge us evil demons, and that makes me sad" Jongin said.

Sehun felt sad, he doesn't really know how Jongin feels because he is human. Demons get judged for being different, but in reality demons are like people.... sure they have magical powers and can fly and a lot of other things but they have nice feelings. "But that will change. Today you will be like your normal self." Sehun said, "Wait... What?" Jongin asked. "You will obviously not show your identity, but you will learn to be with other people" Sehun said, Jongin was going to speak and he didn't want to go in, but it was too late, Sehun had dragged him inside the store.

Sehun was looking for nice shirts while Jongin was standing there not knowing if he should stay or disappear. Sehun noticed and looked at Jongin, "Jongin, come here and look for some clothes. I know that you need some new ones" Sehun said. "I don't need new clothes. I have some" Jongin said, Sehun refused and picked out some clothes for Jongin. After picking 4 or 5 shirts Sehun gave it to Jongin and pointed to the dressers to see how the clothes would fit him. "What?" Jongin was confused, "Go to the dressers and put these on" Sehun said. "I don't want to" Jongin said giving Sehun the puppy eyes, "Nope that will not work on me. Now go" Sehun ordered.

Jongin pouted as he walked to the dressers putting on the shirts Sehun picked out for him. After 5 to 10 minutes Sehun and Jongin were out of the store with 3 bags, one had shirts for Sehun and the other 2 bags were for Jongin that had 2 pairs of jeans and 3 shirts. "Isn't shopping fun?" Sehun said, "Not really, it gets boring after a while" Jongin said. Sehun nodded in agreement, it was true sometimes shopping gets boring. Suddenly Sehun saw a store he always wanted to see, a tea shop. "Jongin let's go get some tea!!" Sehun said as he ran towards the store without waiting for Jongin, "That is one weird kid. But a lovely kid" Jongin laughed as he walked towards the shop where Sehun was sitting on a table drinking on his bubble tea.