8:Heartbeat

After school

Kyungsoo, Sehun and Jongdae were outside on the tracks sitting under the warm sun. "I'm so tried, I just wish it was already Satruday" Jongdae said as he layed on the grass, his face facing the sky. "It's already Thursday Jongdae, just 2 more days and the it's Saturday" Sehun said, Jongdae pouted "I want it to be Saturday, so I can sleep in late" Jongdae said. "You're always lazy no matter what Jongdae" Kyungsoo laughed, "Shut up Kyungsoo, it's not my fault that I'm just a person that's slow at proccessing things" Jongdae said.

"Yeah, whatever" Kyungsoo said, Jongdae didn't say anything cause he knows he would've lost the argument. "Do you guys have homework?" Sehun asked, "I already finished it during lunch" Kyungsoo said, "I'm almost done" Jongdae said. "Finish it" Sehun said, Jongdae shook his head, "No right now let me enjoy the peacefulness" Jongdae said, Sehun rolled his eyes. "And you say you're not lazy" Sehun said, "Shush, Sehun let me relax" Jongdae said, Kyungsoo layed down just like Jongdae and looked up at the sky seeing the clouds form shapes and pass by.

"What are you guys doing?" a voice asked, the 3 of them turned around to see who it was and saw Baekhyun, Jongin and Chanyeol. "We are just here lying on the grass looking at the clouds" Jongdae said, Baekhyun raised his eyebrow and looked at Jongdae, "What's so interesting about clouds?" Baekhyun asked. "You see them form shapes and see them pass by" Jongdae explained, Baekhyun almost forgot the reason why they were there. "Hey Sehun, Jongin wants to talk to you" Baekhyun said.

Sehun looked at Baekhyun then at Jongin, "But no here, how about somewhere else" Jongin said. Sehun agreed and got all his stuff and followed Jongin, "Why did he need to talk about?" Kyungsoo asked, "Something" Baekhyun replied. "Well I'll leave you guys cause I have to go to the library" Kyungsoo said, "I'll go with you. I uh.. need a book" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo nodded and grabbed all his things and left along with Chanyeol. Baekhyun sat down on the grass and layed his back on the ground, "Isn't it relaxing" Jongdae said, Baekhyun looked at Jongdae and back at the sky, "Yeah it is" Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun liked the feeling of the warm sun warming his skin, "Look, I see a duck" Jongdae said as he tapped on Baekhyun's arm. Baekhyun looked up at the cloud that Jongdae was pointing, "That's right!" Baekhyun said as he saw the cloud duck. "Isn't it fun to watch clouds? Some people think it's boring, but its relaxing for me" Jongdae said, Baekhyun was having fun watching the clouds along with Jongdae. Baekhyun liked hanging out with Jongdae, it made him feel nice and warm. The rest of the time Jongdae and Baekhyun had fun looking at the different types of clouds.

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were at the library looking for books, "What book are you looking for?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol, "I'm looking for a chemistery book" Kyungsoo replied. Chanyeol looked to see if he could find an interesting book, he couldn't find any book that caught his eye. He turned to look at Kyungsoo who was struggling to grab a book that was in a tall shelf, Chanyeol smile at the sight of Kyungsoo on this tippy toes trying to reach the book. 'Damn it!! Why does this shelf have to be tall?' Kyungsoo thought to himself.

Kyungsoo saw a shadow and his head bumped on something soft, he looked up to find Chanyeol behind him reaching out for the book. "There you go" Chanyeol said as he gave the book to Kyungsoo, "T-Thank you" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol nodded and followed Kyungsoo to check out his book, the 2 of them walked together to their dorm. "I'm going to take a shower" Kyungsoo said as he got his clothes from his closet and went to the bathroom, "He's going to smell like coconut and vanilla again" Chanyeol mumbled, he imagined the scent that made him addicted and felt his heart racing.

*KNOCK* KNOCK*

Chanyeol heared a knock on the door and saw who it was. Jongin was outside with his wolf tail wagging, "Can I come in?" Jongin asked in a cheerful mood. Chanyeol nodded and invited Jongin inside, "So how did it go?" Chanyeol asked, "I thought he was going to say no but he said yes!! Can you believe that?! HE SAID YES!!" Jongin said as his wolf tail was wagging. "See it wasn't that bad" Chanyeol said, Jongin was smiling widely in pure happiness. Kyungsoo got out of the bathroom with a towel in his hand drying his hair.

'He's out of the shower!!! Now the scent is going to haunt me!' Chanyeol said as his heart raced, "Hey Jongin, why did you need to talk to Sehun?" Kyungsoo asked, Jongin just smiled and stood up, "You'll know tomorrow" Jongin said as he left with a smile on his face. Kyungsoo was confused and looked at Chanyeol "Do you know what's happening?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol shook his head. Kyungsoo went to the bathroom to leave the towel in it's place, "What does your shampoo smell like?" Chanyeol asked all of the sudden, Kyungsoo didn't mind "It's coconut and vanilla why?" Kyungsoo said.

"Cause I can smell it and I was just wondering if my senses were right" Chanyeol said. "Oh ok" Kyungsoo said and layed on his bed, "Good night Chanyeol" Kyungsoo said as he turned of the lamp, "Good night Kyungsoo" Chanyeol replied. After an hour Kyungsoo was softly snoring but Chanyeol was still awake, he stood up and walked towards Kyungsoo's bed, he kneeled beside Kyungsoo's bed and caressed his hair. "What are you doing to me Kyungsoo? You always make my heart race." Chanyeol asked the sleeping Kyungsoo. Chanyeol walked towards his bed and layed down, he smelled his hand smelling the sweet scent. After so much smelling Chanyeol fell asleep.