52:First Month anniversary

"Yah! Baekhyunnie I'm bored!" Jongdae told Baekhyun as the both of them were lying in their own beds. Jongdae was changing the channels that were on t.v. while Baekhyun was on his phone looking at funny memes. "I know, so am I. But what do you want me to do?" Baekhyun asked as he put his phone away and sat up to look at Jongdae. "How about you use your magic? Magic is fun!" Jongdae said with a big smile as he looked at Baekhyun, "What?! But my magic is only when it comes to urgent cases" Baekhyun said.

"Oh come on Baekhyun! I know that you have a magic book. I accidentally read it and it said that you can use the magic for fun but you had to be careful to not hurt people" Jongdae said as he sat up almost throwing the control remote to the floor. "Wait? You read my book?! When?!" Baekhyun asked, "Well on the 2nd day when we started college. You were with Jongin and Chanyeol, that's when I decided to read a little bit about magic" Jongdae said with an innocent smile. Baekhyun gave out a sigh and facepalmed, "Please tell me you didn't try to do any magic?" Baekhyun asked hoping that Jongdae didn't do anything.

Jongdae stood still trying to remember, "I think I did... well tried actually" Jongdae said. "Jongdae why? What did you even try to do?" Baekhyun said as he rubbed his temples, "I tried to use it so that if I snapped my fingers food will just appear." Jongdae said not afraid of telling Baekhyun everything. "Jongdae that is so childish. Besides that is not how magic works. On to another conversation what do you want to do?" Baekhyun asked as he wanted to change the subject as fast as possible, "I want to play with magic" Jongdae replied.

"But Jongdae.." Baekhyun whinned, "Oh come on just for a little bit. Also do it for me since it is our first month anniversary you know that it wouldn't hurt to use magic for fun. It says it on the book remember, as long as you don't use it to harm" Jongdae said. Baekhun couldn't argue with Jongdae as he was right. "Ok fine, I'll do it cause its our first month as a couple but just for a few minutes... deal?" Baekhyun said. Jongdae anxiously nodded. "Okay then, what do you want to do with magic?" Baekhyun asked, Jongdae scratched his chin pretending to think, "Let's see... um... how about if you turn me into a baker!" Jongdae said.

"You really want things that are related to food, huh?" Baekhyun asked, Jongdae just gave out a little laugh. Baekhyun took out his wand and both of them were in another place, they were not in their dorms anymore they were in a bakery store. "Whoa!!" Jongdae said as he saw his surroundings, it was really pretty and it smelled a lot of delicious freshly baked bread and cakes. Jongdae looked at his clothes, his normal clothes were turned into a bakery man's clothing, "Oh Baekkie!! Look at my clothes!! I'm a bakery man!!!" Jongdae said as he was super happy.

"Those clothes actually make you look way cuter" Baekhyun said as he was sitting down in a chair is elbow resting on a table while his head rested on his hand as he looked at Jongdae. "So what are you going to do today Mr. Cutie bakery man?" Baekhyun asked, "Don't call me that, you make me blush" Jongdae said as his cheeks were rosy pink. That made Jongdae even more cuter to Baekhyun, "I was planning on a little cake, but it might take long" Jongdae said. "Don't worry, since we are in a little magical world where it's just you and I everything here goes fast" Baekhyun explained.

"Oh ok, I'll get started then. Meanwhile you distract yourself with something" Jongdae ordered as he went to the kitchen to get started. "Hey Baekkie! What kind of cake flavor do you like?" Jongdae asked as he was mixing everything for the cake, "I like chocolate, but I also like vanilla" Baekhyun said as he took out his phone and just looked at weird and funny picutres online. "Okay, I got it!!" Jongdae said, Baekhyun gave out a little smile just by hearing Jongdae's voice full of happiness. 

After a few minutes Jongdae was done with the cake. "Hey Baekkie!!" Jongdae said, "What?" Baekhyun asked. "Close your eyes!" Jongdae said with a smile on his face. "Do I have to?" Baekhyun asked with a little pout, Jongdae nodded, Baekhyun closed his and Jongdae walked close to Baekhyun while holding the freshly made cake. Once Jongdae got close to the table where Baekhyun was he put the cake on the table, "Now open your eyes" Jongdae said. Baekhyun opened his eyes and saw a wonderful cake on the table reading 'Happy Anniversary'

Baekhyun looked at the cake then at Jongdae, "Jongdae, this is wonderful!" Baekhyun said as he took Jongdae's hands on his and gave him a big hug

Baekhyun looked at the cake then at Jongdae, "Jongdae, this is wonderful!" Baekhyun said as he took Jongdae's hands on his and gave him a big hug. "Well you should sit down and enjoy. It was fairly easy since it was baked really fast" Jongdae said as he went back to the kitchen to get 2 plates, 2 forks and a knife. Jongdae came back and sat down across from Baekhyun who was still amazed at how fabulous the cake looked. "Here, I'll let you cut the cake" Jongdae said as he handed the knife to Baekhyun.

"I do want to eat it but at the same time I don't want to because I'll ruin what you've made" Baekhyun said. Jongdae gave out a little laugh, "It's for us to eat. I made it cause now it's been a month since we actually been together as a couple who love each other" Jongdae said. "Well that is true" Baekhyun said, after a little Baekhyun decided to cut the cake into 4 equal parts. Baekhyun got the 2 plates and placed 2 pieces of cake into each plate, "Here, this one is for you and this one is for me" Baekhyun said as he handed the plate to Jongdae. They both eat their cake, they were laughing and smiling while holding each others free hand. "Well it's time for us to go now" Baekhyun said.

"Really? It's time?" Jongdae asked, Baekhyun nodded. "Well it was fun being here. I'm going to miss this little place" Jongdae said as he looked at the little place so he could remember it. "Are you ready?" Baekhyun asked as he looked at Jongdae, "Yeah" Jongdae said. Baekhyun took out his wand made a circle with it, both of them were back at the dorm. Jongdae looked at his bakery clothes but instead he saw his normal clothes, "It's nice to be back" Baekhyun said. "Yeah it is" Jongdae said. Then he realised something, "Hey Baekhyun, where is my one month anniversary present?" Jongdae asked.

Baekhyun smiled and bend down to get something out from under his bed. It was a little rounded box, "What's in the box?" Jongdae asked curiously. Baekhyun smiled and handed the box to Jongdae, "See for yourself, you will like it a lot" Baekhyun said. Jongdae took the box and shook it a little, there was no sound, Jongdae opened the box and found a picture of Baekhyun. "My picture! Take me!" Baekhyun said in a cute voice as he sat next to Jongdae while cuddling. Jongdae gave out a little laugh. "It's not what I excepted but it's cute" Jongdae said with a smile. "Happy first month anniversary!" Baekhyun said as he gave Jongdae a kiss on the cheek.