47:Do something bad

It was almost morning and Kyungsoo was in Chanyeol's room sleeping on the couch. He was excused from the university as he got permission to stay with his boyfriend. Kyungsoo was snoring softly on the couch as he was super tired from being up almost all night. Chanyeol on the other hand started to moved his index finger a little and slowly opened his eyes. He could see a white room lightly filled with sunlight, he had to blink many times as he was still sleepy, "Where am I?" Chanyeol asked himself as he scanned the room.

He looked everywhere and stopped when he saw Kyungsoo sleeping peacefully on the little couch. Chanyeol gave a week smile, he tried to sat up straight, "Ahh~!" Chanyeol yelped in pain, Kyungsoo woke up with a start and saw Chanyeol trying to sit up. "Chanyeol, lay down! You are going to make you wound open! Just relax and lay down" Kyungsoo said in panic as he got up immediately from the couch and ran towards Chanyeol's bed. "Alright" Chanyeol said and slowly layed down, "Aren't you suppose to be back in the university?" Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo shook his head, "I have permission to stay here with you, everyone knows that you and I are a couple so they let me stay here with you" Kyungsoo explained. "Such a caring boyfriend I have" Chanyeol smiled, "Yeah you do. Is there anything you need, like water, food or something?" Kyungsoo asked. "No, I'm good right now" Chanyeol said, "Does my mother know that I'm in here?" Chanyeol asked. Kyungsoo nodded, "Yeah, she knows I talked to her last night. She was the one who donated her blood" Kyungsoo explained.

"Where is she?" Chanyeol asked, "Well she went home to rest, but I guess that she'll be here today" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol nodded and looked at Kyungsoo, "Can you fix my pillow? It feels less fluffy" Chanyeol asked. "It looks fine to me, but alright" Kyungsoo said, Kyungsoo reached towards the pillow and Chanyeol took the advantage and grabbed Kyungsoo's arms making him fall on his bed next to him. "Y-yah!! What are you doing?!" Kyungsoo asked as he found himself laying right next to Chanyeol.

"Nothing, I just want to cuddle" Chanyeol said as he rested his cheek on Kyungsoo's head. "What if someone comes in here?" Kyungsoo said as he tried to push Chanyeol away carefully cause he didn't want to hurt him. "No one will come in here trust me" Chanyeol said as he gave Kyungsoo a peck on the lips, suddenly someone opens the door, "Hey Kyungsoo, I was wondering if Chan...." the person that came in was Chanyeol's mother, Ae-cha. She froze as she saw both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol together in the bed.

"Mrs.Park i-its not what it looks like" Kyungsoo tried to explain as he tried to get of the bed but Chanyeol wouldn't let him. "Hi, mom. I'm glad you came" Chanyeol said with a huge smile on his face still hugging Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo could feel that he was starting to blush, "It's okay Kyungsoo, you don't have move. Besides Chanyeol is still weak" Ae-cha said as she gave out a little laugh. "Oh no she is thinking wrong!!" Kyungsoo thought to himself, "Yeah, Kyungsoo my mom is right. Just stay here with me" Chanyeol said as he started to cuddle.

"Chanyeol stop! What would your mother think?" Kyungsoo said to Chanyeol, "Oh don't worry about me, I was just coming in to see how Chanyeol was, but he looks fine to me. Take care of Chanyeol, Kyungsoo" Ae-cha said with a wink and walked towards the door. "Wait Mrs. Park!" Kyungsoo yelled but it was too late Mrs. Park was already out the door and closed the door, "You must be super happy now, your mother thinks that we were doing or are going to do something bad" Kyungsoo said. "Don't worry we won't do anything bad, not yet" Chanyeol said with a smirk, that made Kyungsoo blush intensely.