29:This is not yet over!

12 at midnight Chanyeol was in his bed rolling side to side. Kyungsoo could hear him whining and whimpering as if he was in pain, Kyungsoo got up carefully not to wake up the sleeping vampire-angel. Chanyeol was sweating and kept whining, Kyungsoo got super worried and decided to get a wet towel from the bathroom. While Kyungsoo was in the bathroom Chanyeol was hearing the voice, 'Wake up!' the voice said so loud it gave Chanyeol a big bad headache that he had to wake up. 'Walk towards the track. I'll meet you there!' the voice command, Chanyeol stood up and changed into a pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a leather jacket with nice shoes. (Like the picture)

He headed towards the door and Kyungsoo got out of the bathroom to see Chanyeol was putting on shoes. "Chanyeol? Where are you going?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol didn't say anything instead he was putting on his shoes. "Chanyeol answer me" Kyungsoo said, 'I can't talk Kyungsoo!! I'm being controlled by someone!!'Chanyeol yelled in his mind and walked out the door leaving Kyungsoo confused, "Chanyeol wait!" Kyungsoo said as he put on his slippers and ran towards Chanyeol. They got out of the building feeling the cool breeze of the night, Chanyeol stopped walking and started to jump.

"I can move now. I'm not being controlled anymore" Chanyeol said as he looked at Kyungsoo. "Yeah, but what about the voice that said to go to the track?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol had an idea, "Let's go and see" Chanyeol said as he and Kyungsoo holded hands and walked carefully towards the tracks. They stopped as they saw a tall figure standing in the middle of the track with a hood and a cape. Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo stared at the person with no words, the person began to laugh.

"Well well Chanyeol. It looks like you didn't do what I wanted you to do" the voice was deep it belonged to a man, Chanyeol knew that the voice was familiar to him. "Who are you?" Chanyeol asked, the man took of the hood and the cape making Chanyeol widen his eyes. "You don't even remember your own father?" the man said, Kyungsoo was shocked and looked at Chanyeol. "He's your father?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol nodded without saying a word. "Why do you want me to drink blood so much?" Chanyeol asked, his father didn't say a word and just stared at Chanyeol, after a moment his father opened his mouth.

"I'm going to tell you the truth. Since I was at school people has said that soon the most power vampire will be born, but the only way is for a vampire to marry an angel" his father said, Chanyeol widen his eyes at the confesstion his father was saying. "When I met your mother I knew that she was the one for me. I told her a lot of love words which made her fall for me." Chanyeol's father said. Chanyeol knew that what his father was going to say would break his heart, "After she fell for me and got married we decided to have a child" his father said.

"And then what?!" Chanyeol yelled, his father looked at him. "To make it short the only reason I married your mother is so that I could be the father of the most powerful vampire of all vampires. And that vampire is you Chanyeol" his father said. Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol who was in terrible shock just like he was, "So... you never loved my mother?" Chanyeol asked. "Never did. I only used her to create the most powerful vampire" his father confessed, Chanyeol could feel the anger rise.

"Have you ever loved me at all?!" Chanyeol yelled, "Of course I have loved you. But the greatest disappointmen is that you won't drink human blood" his father said. "So you were the voice Chanyeol was talking about?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol's father looked at Kyungsoo, making Kyungsoo shiver. "Why you are Kyungsoo? The boy that made my son go crazy? Yes, I'm the voice that talkes to Chanyeol" Chanyeol's father says as he used his powers and pushed Kyungsoo with a magical force.

Kyungsoo was pushed by the force and hit a nearby tree, "KYUNGSOO!!!" Chanyeol yelled as he witness Kyungsoo being pushed to the tree. This time Chanyeol's eyes were turning red of anger, "HOW DARE YOU HURT HIM?!?!" Chanyeol yelled as he ran towards his father landing a punch on his face. Chanyeol's father rubbed the spot where Chanyeol hit him and gave out a smirk, "Why do you care so much about a worthless human?!?!" his father yelled as he moved his fingers and looked at Kyungsoo. (Chanyeol's eye color)

Chanyeol looked where his father was looking at and saw Kyungsoo yelling out in pain

Chanyeol looked where his father was looking at and saw Kyungsoo yelling out in pain. "IT HURTS PLEASE STOP!!!" Kyungsoo yelled as he felt his bones crashing together. Chanyeol couldn't bare to see Kyungsoo in pain, this time his eyes turned redder, Chanyeol didn't care if the person he was fighting was his father he had to stop him no matter what. Chanyeol punched his father kicking him and smacking him on the ground, "You know you can't win against me son!!" his father said as he jumped up to the air.

Chanyeol grew his wings and flew up to the sky, both father and son were facing each other fighting in the air. "Why can't you just accept for who I am?!" Chanyeol said as he karate kicked his father, his father blocked the kick and decided to punch Chanyeol on the jaw. "If you only drinked every drop of blood of a human and become powerful, I could've accepted you!" his father said as he kicked his son on the chest knocking the air out of Chanyeol. Chanyeol's father looked at him, "This is not over Chanyeol!" his father said as he flew away.

Chanyeol didn't want to go chase his father, he flew back to the ground and ran towards Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was laying beside the tree curled in a ball, "Are you ok?" Chanyeol asked as he picked up Kyungsoo. "Agh!! It hurts!! My arm hurts!" Kyungsoo yelped in pain, "You have broken arm due to my father's power" Chanyeol said as he picked Kyungsoo from the ground and flew towards the building and into the nurses office.