56:Newlywed!

Kyungsoo's heart thumped faster and faster, every step he took down the aisle made his heart feel full of excitement and full of anxiousness. Both Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked at each other not breaking the eye contact. Ae-cha and Kyungsoo stopped as they were already at the altar, Ae-cha took Kyungsoo's right hand and took her son's left hand. "Today is a day that we will never forget. A day where two peoples lifes become one. Ah! The tears are starting to form" Ae-cha said with a little laugh and a tear ran down her cheek.

Chanyeol smiled and wiped his mother's tear with his free hand. "I promised myself I wouldn't cry. There is just too much happiness right now" Ae-cha said with a smile on her face. "Chanyeol and Kyungsoo, here you guys are... standing infront of the alter where the priest will give you the blessings. Chanyeol take care of Kyungsoo be there when he needs you the most, don't make him mad or you will recive a punishment starting today he will be a son to me. Kyungsoo take care of my son, you know how he is, always hyper and childish but he has a great heart" Ae-cha said. Kyungsoo and Chanyeol looked at each other and nodded, Ae-cha took of their hands and made them 2 hold hands.

Ae-cha took a step back and headed towards her seat. "Now we may begin. You may all take a seat" The priest said, everyone took a seat as the priest has told them. Everyone was silent for a moment and could hear the calm waves of the ocean behind them, the wind of the summer blowing softly like they knew they should not disturb the wedding. "We are all gathered here today to witness the strong love that these 2 people have towards each other. Even though they are different that didn't stop their love to grow, it made it stronger." The priest said. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo were still holding each others hand looking at each other with so much love and they smiled everytime they looked at each other as the priest was talking.  

"Isn't it so cute? I can imagine myself their infront of the alter holding you hand and saying 'I do'" Baekhyun said as he whispered to Jongdae. Jongdae blushed and looked at Baekhyun, "That will happen one day. No hurries" Jongdae said as he held Baekhyun's hand. "But do you know what I'm mostly anxious for?" Baekhyun asked, Jongdae shook his head, "No, what?" Jongdae asked. Baekhyun leaned towards Jongdae with a little smirk, "I am mostly anxious for the honeymoon once we get married" Baekhyun whispered causing Jongdae to blush. "ahem~" Jongdae quietly cleared his throat pretending not to know what Baekhyun said.

After an hour of the priest's speech and talking it was time for Chanyeol and Kyungsoo's vows. Sehun and Jongin both got up as they were the ring bearer, Chanyeol took Kyungsoo's ring and looked at him straight in the eyes. "I, Chanyeol will take you Kyungsoo as my wife. I promise that I will make you laugh and smile in the times of joy, I will be there in times of sadness to comfort you, I will be there when you need me at all times and I will never doubt you. Let us be partners, friends and lovers, today and all of the days that follow." Chanyeol said as he held Kyungsoo's hand put the ring on Kyungsoo's finger.

Next it was Kyungsoo's turn, he took Chanyeol's ring. "I, Kyungsoo will take you Chanyeol as my husband. I promise to love you, encourage you, trust you and respect you. Together let us build a home filled with learning, laughter and with lots of love. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us." Kyungsoo said as he took Chanyeol's hand and put the ring on Chanyeol's finger. "Now, Chanyeol you may kiss your wife" The priest said with a smile. Chanyeol smiled at the words and looked at Kyungsoo, he held Kyungsoo's face and leaned down for a kiss. There was a lot of clapping, smiles, and 'Hurray for the newlyweds!'. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo, "You are now Mrs. Park" Chanyeol said as he gave a smiling Kyungsoo a kiss.

*At the party!!*

All the invited guests were at the party with their glass of champagne held up in the air. "HURRAY FOR THE NEWLYWEDS!!!" They all yelled, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol held their glass in the air and drinked along with the guests thanking them. Chanyeol got the opportunity to speak.

"Ladies and Gentlemen! Or should I say my friends, thank you for coming today, to the most special day of my life. Here along with my wife are glad that you could all join us in this special day. I honestly never thought I was going to get married. Before I met Kyungsoo my life was not bright all I could see was darkness when it came to love, I always thought that I was going to be alone for the rest of my life. But Kyungsoo came into my life and made my life bright and made me see what it is like to love. Now I am thankful to have Kyungsoo by my side" Chanyeol said as he looked at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo felt so emotional and he could see the Chanyeol's eyes getting watery. "Now let's party!!" Chanyeol said, the music started and everyone started dancing. Chanyeol sat down, "Those words were so sweet" Kyungsoo said as he gave Chanyeol a hug. Chanyeol smiled and hugged Kyungsoo back, "I was just speaking what I truly felt." Chanyeol said, he knew that those words touched Kyungsoo's heart. "Now let's go out and dance, shall we?" Chanyeol asked as stood up from his seat and bowed like a prince. Kyungsoo smiled and accepted Chanyeol's request.

After a lot of dancing and wedding games the time flew by so fast it was already sunset. "Woah!! The sunset is so pretty!" Jongdae said as he took out his phone and took a picture of the sunset. "Hey! We should all take a photo together!" Baekhyun said, everyone agreed but they didn't know who would take the picture. "Oh excuse me! Is it okay if you could take a picture of us?" Jongdae asked a person who was walking past them. The person agreed and stood on a spot where they could all be together.

"Okay. On the count of 3. 1...2...3!" the person said everyone smiled, the person took the picture and looked at the picture. "You all look nice" the person said as she handed the phone to Jongdae. "Thank you!" Jongdae said as he bowed. "Everyone thanks again for coming to the wedding being our witnesses and coming to the party having fun!" Chanyeol said. Everyone clapped and were happy, "But now if you will all excuse us.." Chanyeol said as he picked up Kyungsoo bridal style. "Whh-Where are we going?" Kyungsoo asked, "Kyungsoo and I will leave first!" Chanyeol said as he started walking with Kyungsoo leaving the people behind them saying 'Ohhh~'. "You know what that means right Soo?" Chanyeol smirked, "Oh gosh!" Kyungsoo said as he hid his blushing face.