49:Even though there are times I hate you, I still love u

The four of them got out of Chanyeol's room still in shocking mode. "I'm just going to pretend like I didn't see anything" Junmyeon said as he had a straight face trying to delete everything in his brain. "You guys didn't really see anything like I did." Baekhyun said. They were all heading towards the cafeteria when they saw Chanyeol's mother, Ae-cha. "Hello, Mrs. Park" Sehun said and they all bowed, "Oh, hello. Are you guys here to see Chanyeol?" Ae-cha asked, "Actually yeah and no" Baekhyun said. Ae-cha looked confused.

"What do you mean? I don't really understand" Ae-cha said, Baekhyun looked at the others to see if it was alright for him to tell her what he saw. Jongdae gave out a little nod, "Here, I'll explain, but we should all take a seat." Baekhyun said. After they all got their coffee they sat down together in a round table that was there, "Ok. Is there something going on that I don't know about?" Ae-cha asked, "We were going to visit Chanyeol but there was an unpleasant moment that made us have to leave a bit early" Baekhyun said.

"I went in to his room and I saw Chanyeol... on... top of Kyungsoo" Baekhyun whispered, "And I saw a bruise looking behind his ear, Chanyeol said Kyungsoo hit his ear. But it looks more like a hickey" Jongdae added. "Really?" Ae-cha asked, "Yes, it's no lie. I saw it with my own eyes" Baekhyun said as he pointed at his eyes. Ae-cha sipped the cup of her coffee and gave a little smile. "Oh dear, it looks like Chanyeol can't help himself. But he has to, in the future they will have to get married." Ae-cha said. "I thought that you were going to be surprised, Mrs. Park" Sehun said.

"I am, but I know how my Chanyeol is. He is really in love with Kyungsoo he just can't wait for you know.. that" Ae-cha said as she took another sip of her coffee. "Well Chanyeol hyung needs to quit with that, Kyungsoo and hyung will get married one day we all know that. Until they get married then Chanyeol can break free" Jongin said. "I swear teens these days" Junmyeon said as he massaged his forehead, "Hey, you were a teen once too" Sehun said, "Yeah but in my time everything was different" Junmyeon explained. "Well I don't think they'll risk doing it again" Ae-cha said.

Meanwhile in Chanyeol's room...

"Are you still mad at me?" Chanyeol asked as he was trying to get Kyungsoo's attention. Kyungsoo was on the couch pretending to read a magazine ignoring Chanyeol, Chanyeol frowned and pouted. Chanyeol grabbed his pillow and looked at Kyungsoo, 'I have an idea!!!' Chanyeol thought to himself as he smiled evilly. "KYUNGSOO AH!!!!!~" Chanyeol yelled, Kyungsoo was still ignoring him but in reality Kyungsoo was super irritated. "Now is my chance!' Chanyeol said as he threw the pillow making it hit on Kyungsoo's forehead.

Chanyeol bit his lip as he tried not to laugh but the urge to laugh took over him making him laugh so hard falling backwards, his legs kicking the air. Kyungsoo looked from the magazine to Chanyeol, Kyungsoo was really mad. "PARK CHANYEOL!!" Kyungsoo yelled as he got up from the couch throwing the magazine and ran towards Chanyeol, "No please don't hurt me!" Chanyeol begged. Kyungsoo was on top of Chanyeol hitting him a little hard on the arms and chest, "YOU LITTLE!!" Kyungsoo said as he kept punching Chanyeol. "Kyungsoo ah!! Stop!" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo ignored him and continued hitting him.

Chanyeol got ahold of Kyungsoo shoulders and managed to turn Kyungsoo making him lay on the bed and bed on top of him. "Let me go, Park Chanyeol!!" Kyungsoo said as he was struggling to break free from Chanyeol's strong grip. "I'll let you go on one condition" Chanyeol said, "And what is that?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol smiled. "I'll let you go if you give me a kiss" Chanyeol said as he pointed at his lips, "What?! No way!" Kyungsoo said. "Oh well. It looks like you'll have to keep on struggling" Chanyeol said while Kyungsoo was trying to break free but lost hope. "Fine, just one kiss! No more!" Kyungsoo said, Chanyeol thought for a second, "Deal" Chanyeol said as he leaned down to kiss Kyungsoo on the lips.

After a few moments Kyungsoo thought that it was a really long kiss. He moved around to tell Chanyeol that was enough, Chanyeol broke the kiss and looked at Kyungsoo. "There goes your one long kiss, you can let go now" Kyungsoo said, "Nah" Chanyeol said while laughing, "Chanyeol!!" Kyungsoo said as he struggled to break free. "Fine" Chanyeol said and let go of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sat up and looked at Chanyeol, "What?" Chanyeol asked. "Even though there are times I hate you, I still love you" Kyungsoo said, Chanyeol smiled and gave Kyungsoo a big bear hug.