31:Addicting

Later that day Kyungsoo and Chanyeol returned to their dorm to get some rest after all that drama and the fight that had happen. Kyungsoo jumped on the bed feeling relieved to be back in the door, "Kyungsoo be careful with your arm. You have a cast you know" Chanyeol said as he was worried that Kyungsoo might hurt his arm again. "It's okay, see it's fine. I just have to deal with a cast for 2 months" Kyungsoo said as he looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol layed next to Kyungsoo staring at the light grey ceiling, "Do you really want to become my food source? You know that I will have to put my fangs on your fragile skin to get the blood" Chanyeol said.

Kyungsoo nodded, "I'm ok with it. Besides you and I are together, so there is nothing wrong with you drinking my blood" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol turned to look at Kyungsoo, "Why are you looking at me?" Kyungsoo said as he looked at Chanyeol. Chanyeol shook his head, "I was looking at how nice and a wonderful human being you are" Chanyeol said as he carassed Kyungsoo's cheek. Kyungsoo grabbed Chanyeol's other free hand and stared directly at his beautiful brown eyes. "I would do anything for you Chanyeol. I love you so much I don't know what I would do without you" Kyungsoo said as he hugged Chanyeol, "I love you too. I remember when we first met and I was mean to you, I admit I was a total jerk back then" Chanyeol said as he hugged Kyungsoo in a tight careful hug so he wouldn't break Kyungsoo's bones.

For a while they hugged with silence, Kyungsoo had lots of questions that were running on his mind. "Hey Chanyeol" Kyungsoo started, "What? "Chanyeol asked as he looked at Kyungsoo. "When you fight your father, will you kill him?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol stood silent, "I really don't know. I don't want to kill my father, even thought he's ruinning my happiness he's still my father whether I like it or not" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo sat up and looked at Chanyeol, "I know it's hard for you, put you still have time to think about it" Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol sat up, "Yeah, for now I need to learn how to train" Chanyeol said. "Has Junmyeon told you when you were going to start training?" Kyungsoo asked, "Nope not yet" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo nodded in agreement and stood up, "Where are you doing?" Chanyeol asked as Kyungsoo was heading towards his closet. "I'm going to take a shower, I stink" Kyungsoo said, "But you can't shower with a cast, I'll help you take a bath instead" Chanyeol said with a smirk. Kyungsoo imagined him in the tub while Chanyeol is putting shampoo in his hair, that thought made Kyungsoo blush.

"N-no! I can't do it by m-myself! I-I don't n-need your help" Kyungsoo stuttered as he tried to take fresh clothes and rushed into the bathroom. Chanyeol gave out a little laugh, "Oh Soo, your blush will never go away" Chanyeol said with a smile. *Ring-Ring* Chanyeol's phone started ringing on the night desk, Chanyeol grabbed his phone to see it was Junmyeon.

"Hello, Junmyeon?" Chanyeol said

'Hey Chanyeol. I just forgot to tell you about your training' Junmyeon said.

"Ok so when does my training begin?" Chanyeol asked

'Tomorrow right after school from 3pm to 7pm'  Junmyeon answered.

"Ok, but I just have a question" Chanyeol said.

'What is it?' Junmyeon replied

"Is it just martial arts?" Chanyeol wondered

'Yeah also along with weapons' Junmyeon said.

Chanyeol stood there silent, 'Did I listen correctly? Did he say weapons?' Chanyeol thought to himself.

'Chanyeol? Chanyeol are you still there?' Junmyeon asked

"Yeah still here. I'll see you tomorrow" Chanyeol said as he hung up. Kyungsoo got out of the bathroom smelling addicting (coconut vanilla is back!!), "Who were you talking to?" Kyungsoo asked as he looked at Chanyeol. "Junmyeon called me saying that tomorrow will be the first day of training" Chanyeol said as he got up and hugged Kyungsoo. "Why do you have to smell so addicting?" Chanyeol said as he sniffed the sweet scent, "What do you mean by addicting?" Kyungsoo asked. "Since we first met, everytime you got out of the shower and smelled like this it made me get addicted to your scent" Chanyeol said as he smelled Kyungsoo's hair.

"You sound like a creeper" Kyungsoo said as he gave a little laugh, "Well I'm your creeper" Chanyeol said as he gave Kyungsoo a kiss on the forehead. "Well we need to go eat cause it's almost time for us to go to sleep and this time you are eating your food" Kyungsoo said. "But why?" Chanyeol whined, "No but's Chanyeol. Now come on and let's eat" Kyungsoo said as he was heading towards the door, "Fine" Chanyeol said and followed Kyungsoo outside.