46:A caring memory

Kyungsoo and Ae-cha were in the cafeteria drinking coffee, they were sitting across from each other without saying a word for the last 6 minutes. Kyungsoo didn't even took a sip of his coffee, 'This is so awkward! We haven't talked for the last 7 minutes!' Kyungsoo said to himself. Ae-cha put down her cup of coffee and looked at Kyungsoo. "Kyungsoo, I would like to know more about you. Junmyeon told me that you are actually a nice person, but I want you to describe how you are with your own words" Ae-cha said.

Kyungsoo didn't really know how to describe himself, not even if his boyfriends mother is asking him. "I really don't know. I'm just like any person" Kyungsoo said not sounding super sure. "You don't seem like any person Kyungsoo. You really care for Chanyeol, you didn't mind that he was what he is. A half vampire half fallen angel." Ae-cha said. Kyungsoo nodded, "I really love Chanyeol with all my heart. Like I say, We don't choose who to love, only the heart does" Kyungsoo says as he grabbed his cup of coffee and took a small sip.

Ae-cha smiled at Kyungsoo's words. "You can describe yourself with your words Kyungsoo. What you just said is very accurate and true. That's how I felt with Chanyeol's father Jaewook, even though he used me" Ae-cha said. "But you have such wonderful and careing feelings for Chanyeol, I never knew a human could have such wonderful feelings" Ae-cha said. Kyungsoo looked at Ae-cha, "So you thought that humans had awful feelings?" Kyungsoo asked, Ae-cha shook her head. "That's not what I meant. What I meant was that it's really rare to find someone with such wonderful feelings, but it looks like Chanyeol found his lucky charm" Ae-cha said.

Kyungsoo gave a little smile, "Now I know why Chanyeol chose you. You are nice, kind, can be a little demon when you're mad.." Ae-cha laughed. Kyungsoo blushed in embarrassing but still managed to gave a little laugh too. Ae-cha calmed herself down a bit but still felt the giggles, she looked at Kyungsoo straight in they eyes, "When you graduate from college, you should get married if you want to." Ae-cha said. Kyungsoo stood there frozen, "I- we haven't talked about marriage at all" Kyungsoo admitted.

Ae-cha nodded her head, "It's okay, no one really thinks of marriage once they've dated someone. But if your love for each other grows day by day and you know that you want to be together, then you should think of marriage" Ae-cha said. Kyungsoo took Ae-cha's words to keep in his mind, Ae-cha looked at her watch and looked at Kyungsoo. "Well let's go and see if we can go and see Chanyeol" Ae-cha said as she stood up and grabbed her coffee, Kyungsoo nodded and threw his coffee away and followed Ae-cha.

Ae-cha went to talk to a Chanyeol's doctor to see if they could see him. Kyungsoo was in the bathroom washing his face trying to make the sleepiness that is coming towards him go away. Kyungsoo splashed water on his face and looked at the mirror, "He and I... married?" Kyungsoo asked himself and imaged how it would look like for Chanyeol and Kyungsoo to get married, "But that means that if we get married after the party there will be a....." Kyungsoo froze, "H-honeymoon?!" Kyungsoo said as he blushed just imagining their honeymoon.

Kyungsoo got out of the bathroom, his face a little red but tried to ignore it. "Oh, Kyungsoo. The doctor said that we can visit him but only for 10 minutes" Ae-cha said, Kyungsoo felt happy that he will get to see Chanyeol. "So, let's go" Ae-cha said as she began to walk, Kyungsoo followed behind her. "Oh I found it!" Ae-cha said and opened the door, "Kyungsoo, go in first" Ae-cha whispered. Kyungsoo nodded and entered the room taking quite steps, Kyungsoo could hear the heart monitor beeping every 2 seconds.

Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol, sleeping so peacefully as if nothing has happened, Ae-cha saw her son and felt sad. "I never thought that I was going to see my son here, in a hospital bed" Ae-cha said as she got close to Chanyeol. He was pale from all the blood he lost, there was a bag of blood that was hanging from the pole. Kyungsoo got closer to Chanyeol, he grabbed Chanyeol's hand giving it a gentle squeeze so that Chanyeol would know that he's there. Ae-cha caught the moment and smiled to herself, she grabbed her phone and turned the camera on and took a picture without Kyungsoo realizing. Ae-cha looked at the picture, "A caring memory" Ae-cha said.