42:Fight me

Later that day

Chanyeol was waiting outside of the building looking all over the places. 'He better come' Chanyeol mentally said as he closed his eyes and made a frown. "Well, well, well. It's the first time you ever called me, son" Chanyeol's father said as he walked towards Chanyeol, Chanyeol stiffed as he heard his father's voice. "Don't ever in your life call me son, Park Jaewook" Chanyeol said as he looked at his father. "Why are you calling me by my first name? I'm still your father whether you like it or not" Jaewook said.

"I don't care. But let's talk about what really matters" Chanyeol said as he turned towards Jaewook, "What do you want to talk about?" Jaewook said looking at Chanyeol straight in the eyes. "I want you to fight me, tonight" Chanyeol said with a smile on his face, Jaewook was calm and interested in Chanyeol's decision. "Do you have all the training you need to beat me? Ha, you really are a fool, but you know what I'll accept." Jaewook responded as he gave an evil smile making Chanyeol roll his eyes.

"But you know that you still need training to release your other side. You know you won't be able to beat me, you always wanted to feel like a winner knowing that you are just an idiot who thinks he can do whatever he wants" Jaewook said. Those words didn't make Chanyeol sad at all, it made him feel full of rage, "You will eat your words" Chanyeol said gritting his teeth. Jaewook just laughed and started walking away, "Whatever you say, I'll see you on the track at 8 o'clock don't come any later than that" Jaewook said before he flew into the sky. 

Chanyeol went inside the building and saw his everyone waiting for him. "What did he say?" Kyungsoo asked as he was anxious to hear Chanyeol's response, "He agreed to have a fight, he said at 8 on the track" Chanyeol said as he looked at Kyungsoo and then at Baekhyun, Jongdae, Jongin and Sehun. "I'll go tell Junmyeon about that" Jongdae considered, "No need too, I already know everything" Junmyeon said as he appeared out of nowhere. "So you heard everything?" Chanyeol asked, Junmyeon nodded.

"You must take some rest for this battle, cause believe me it's going to be long. I know Jaewook so well he will not give up until you are the one that gives up first" Junmyeon said. Chanyeol shook his head, "I know that I will not give up." Chanyeol replied, Junmyeon sigh he knew Chanyeol was stubborn but right now he was even stubborn than a spoiled child. "Fine, but I want you to have something. Since I know that the only way to stop your fa... to stop Jaewook is to kill him, I want you to have something, follow me" Junmyeon said and began to walk.

Everyone looked at each other and followed Junmyeon, "What do you think it is?" Kyungsoo asked Chanyeol, Chanyeol shrugged. "I don't know, but let's go" Chanyeol said as he took Kyungsoo's hand and started walking. All of them were in the martial arts room waiting for Junmyeon who was in a closet to show them the object, "What if it's a sword?" Jongin questioned, "It maybe but what if it's magic dust?" Jongdae said. "Magic dust? Why magic dust?" Baekhyun asked, "Well it's possible, you can do magic, so why not?" Jongdae said.

Junmyeon came out of the closet with a medium sized box, "What is in the box?" Kyungsoo asked. "In here is the weapon that Chanyeol will need to fight, since he still can't release his vampire side he will have to use this" Junmyeon explained as he opened the box reaveling a golden katana, "It's so pretty~" Jongdae said as he looked at the katana. "So the katana is my weapon?" Chanyeol asked as he got a hold of the golden katana, "Yes and it's not just any time of katana. It's the magical golden katana that was made along time ago to kill the evil vampires" Junmyeon explained looking at the katana.

"Kill evil vampires, that is so cool" Sehun said as he stared at the golden katana, "So does Chanyeol have to get the katana to go through the heart like in tales?" Kyungsoo asked, Junmyeon nodded. "What do you think Chanyeol? Do you think you'll be able to actually kill your father?" Kyungsoo asked, he wasn't feeling so sure if Chanyeol was really going to actuall kill his own father, but it was Chanyeol's choice. But not only that he felt mostly worried that something would happen to Chanyeol. "I should, my father has caused me and my mother pain. He didn't actually love her, he used her so they could have me" Chanyeol explained.

"Alright then you have to get ready for tonight" Kyungsoo nodded in understanding, "Don't worry Kyungsoo, Chanyeol will be okay, you'll see" Baekhyun said as he patted Kyungsoo on the shoulders. Chanyeol looked Kyungsoo and put the katana back in the box for tonight, Chanyeol got ahold of Kyungsoo's hands and looked at him in the eyes. "Don't worry Kyungsoo, I'll be fine okay. I promise" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo looked at his eyes and nodded, "Alright then everybody, get ready for tonight's show" Junmyeon said with a smile on his face.