16:Don't want to hunt

Tuesday morning

Chanyeol woke up at 5:50am with a huge hunger, "Damn it! I'm so hungry!" Chanyeol mumbled to himself. He got up from his bed and yawned, he got out of his dorm and headed towards Baekhyun's dorm. He knocked on Baekhyun's door waiting for someone to open the door, Baekhyun opened the door and was rubbing his eyes due to the bit of light that was on the hall. "What do you want Chanyeol? It's almost 6" Baekhyun said as he yawned, "I'm sorry Baekhyun, but I woke up with a lot of hunger and I was wondering if you could... you know" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun knew what Chanyeol wanted, blood. "Fine" Baekhyun said as he used his wand and a cup of blood appeared on Baekhyun's hands. Baekhyun handed the cup to Chanyeol, "Chanyeol, I won't always be there to give cups of blood. Since your a vampire you at least need to hunt, of feed from other type of blood like donated blood" Baekhyun said. Chanyeol shook his head, "No Baekhyun, I don't want to hunt. I don't want to feed with animal blood or human blood." Chanyeol said.

"Chanyeol one day you are going to need a food source." Baekhyun explained, Chanyeol shook his head. "No, for the last time I don't want a food source" Chanyeol said, Baekhyun didn't know why Chanyeol was super against having a food source. "Why don't you want to have a food source? Your father's family had food sources right?" Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol stood there silent drinking the cup of blood. "Answer me Chanyeol" Baekhyun said, "I'm afraid that I will kill my food source. Whether it's an animal or a human. I don't want to be a killer" Chanyeol said.

Baekhyun mostly understood what Chanyeol meant, but at the same time he didn't cause he didn't know what it was like to be a vampire. After a moment of silence Chanyeol decided to talk, "Well see you in Social studies" he said, "Bye" Baekhyun said and closed the door. Chanyeol walked back to his dorm not feeling hungry anymore, he walked in to find Kyungsoo talk in his sleep. "No I don't want meat....." Kyungsoo said as he kept shaking his head in his sleep, Chanyeol covered his mouth so he wouldn't laugh. "I want salad" Kyungsoo said and went back to snore softly.

"Kyungsoo is still cute even when he sleep talks" Chanyeol said, he came up to Kyungsoo and gave him a kiss on his forehead and walked towards his own bed. Chanyeol went back to sleep but woke up later, he looked at his clock and it was 7:02am, "Good morning" Kyungsoo said as he got out of the bathroom. Chanyeol sat up in his bed and streched, "It felt like I was slepping for a minute" Chanyeol said. "What do you mean a minute?" Kyungso asked, "I woke up with a lot of hunger and asked Baekhyun for a cup of blood" Chanyeol explained.

"How long have you not drinked or eaten normal food?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol counted the days. "Like almost 4 days I guess?" Chanyeol said, "4 days?! Are you serious? You need to eat everyday!" Kyungsoo said. "But I'm not really hungry" Chanyeol said, "Even if you are not hungry" Kyungsoo said. "You sound like my mom" Chanyeol whined, "Don't care, get dressed cause we are going to get breakfast" Kyungsoo ordered. Chanyeol got up and put on a new shirt and grabbed his bag and walked with Kyungsoo.

"Wait if you are a vampire, can't you also hunt?" Kyungsoo asked, "I can put I don't want to hunt" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo nodded and they walked to the cafeteria.