32:Training

The next day Chanyeol woke up early in the morning as he realized that today was his first day of training with Junmyeon. "Today is the day" Chanyeol said to himself, he stood up and went to the bathroom and did his things (boy stuff). Chanyeol got out of the bathroom and saw a sleeping Kyungsoo sitting on the bed sleeply. "Why did you wake up so early?" Kyungsoo asked as he rubbed his eyes in sleepiness, "Well, I was feeling anxious since today is my first day training" Chanyeol explained. Kyungsoo stared at Chanyeol, "You don't have to be nervous, you are just doing martial arts" Kyungsoo said.

Chanyeol nodded, "Yeah with weapons" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol in surprise, "With weapons?!?!" Kyungsoo yelled not to loud. Chanyeol nodded, Kyungsoo still couldn't believe it, "Do you even know how any weapons work?" Kyungsoo asked. "No but I do know how to hurt someone with a stick" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo looked at Chanyeol with the'Are you serious' look on his face. Kyungsoo stood up and looked at Chanyeol, "Well get all your stuff ready for this afternoon, cause it's going to be a long day for you" Kyungsoo said as he got in the bathroom.

Chanyeol gave out a sigh and packed another pair of new clothes for his training, he packed a water bottle so he would drink later. "Did it have to be today?" Chanyeol whined as he packed his bag, Kyungsoo came out of the bathroom to hear Chanyeol's whining. "Chanyeol stop whining, be a man" Kyungsoo said with a smile, Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo. "It's going to be so tiring after the training" Chanyeol explained, Kyungsoo gave out a laugh, "You are so lazy Chanyeol" Kyungsoo said with a smile. Chanyeol pouted, "What if I tell Junmyeon that I'm not feeling well?" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo shock his head.

"No Chanyeol, you have training to do" Kyungsoo said as he put on his clothes. Chanyeol pouted, "Man, I thought you were going to say 'Don't go Chanyeol'" Chanyeol said as he packed another bag of clothes and a water bottle, Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow and looked at Chanyeol. "Chanyeol training is now part of your responsibility. Oh now that I remember are you hungry?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol shook his head, Kyungsoo gave a small frown. "When was the last time you ate?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol counted on his fingers the days he hasn't eaten.

"Like 5 or 6 days I think?" Chanyeol questioned, "What?! Chanyeol don't you know that you have to eat every single day?!?!" Kyungsoo asked. "It's ok, I'm still living, now come on and let's go to breakfast" Chanyeol said as he stood next to the door waiting for Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo gave out a sign and put on his bookbag. Both of them got out of their door and started to walk, "So how is your arm?" Chanyeol asked, "It's good, still pretty uncomfortable sleeping though" Kyungsoo explained.

"How I wish I could've protected you." Chanyeol said with a sad expresstion on his face. Kyungsoo saw Chanyeol's face and also began to feel sad, "It's okay Chanyeol. Now you are going to train" Kyungsoo said as he holded on to Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo and saw his heart shaped smile, "I'm going to be stronger and powerful to protect you from my father" Chanyeol said as he gave a slight sqeeze to Kyungsoo's hand. They smiled at each and walked hand in hand to the cafeteria.

"You guys look so happy today" Jongdae said as he looked at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Chanyeol shrugged while holding Kyungsoo's hand, "I admir you guys. One day I wish that the guy I like  can love me too." Jongdae said as he rested his head on his hand. Baekhyun looked at Jongdae, "What are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked, "I just wish that my crush can like me back" Jongdae said. Baekhyun couldn't believe those words coming out of Jongdae's lips, "Who is he?" Baekhyun blurted, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jongdae looked surprised.Jongdae blushed just a little, "I can't tell you" Jongdae anwered. Baekhyun frowned a bit, "Fine don't tell me" Baekhyun said as he ate an apple. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo looked at each other in amazment.

(Skip time, Chanyeol's training)

Classes were over which meant Chanyeol had to go to train with Junmyeon. The good thing is that in their college there is a martial arts class so that Chanyeol could train, Chanyeol walked towards the class and entered the room. "Good to see you Chanyeol, I thought that you would never come" Junmyeon said as he was dressed in a martial arts uniform. Chanyeol put down his bag and sigh, "Kyungsoo made me come" Chanyeol said, Junmyeon gave out a laugh. "You should listen to Kyungsoo. He cares so much for you" Junmyeon said as he handed Chanyeol his martial arts uniform.

Chanyeol put on his uniform and stood infront of Junmyeon. "So what do we do first?" Chanyeol asked, "You are first going to fight with a basic weapon" Junmyeon said. Chanyeol looked at Junmyeon in doubt, "What kind of weapon is it?" Chanyeol asked, Junmyeon gave Chanyeol his weapon. "A katana?!" Chanyeol said, he felt scared cause he has never fought with a weapon, neither a katana. "Don't worry just basic training, besides it's a safe katana" Junmyeon said, Chanyeol felt a bit relieved.

"Now you will learn the basic things about fighting with a katana, which includes angles, poses and degrees" Junmyeon said as he held another katana. "Great, this is going to be a long day" Chanyeol whined as he payed attention to Junmyeon.