23: Voice

Later that day

Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were at their dorm doing their homework and watching television. Kyungsoo was a bit worried of Chanyeol, he's been a bit serious which is really unusual for Chanyeol. He's always happy and cheerful, now he's all quite. After they were done with homework Kyungsoo couldn't keep the urge to ask Chanyeol a question. "Are you ok? Is there something wrong?" Kyungsoo asked as he sat down next to Chanyeol in bed. "No, nothing is wrong" Chanyeol said with a little smile, he turned his attention to the television changing the channel.

"Are you sure? It looked like you were thinking of something that bothers you" Kyungsoo said, "Really nothing is wrong" Chanyeol said. Kyungsoo snuggled next to Chanyeol, "Ok, I'll believe you" Kyungsoo said, Chanyeol gave out a little laugh. Chanyeol turned off the television and turned to look at Kyungsoo, "What do you want to play?" Chanyeol asked, "Play?" Kyungsoo asked. "Yeah, something fun and entertaining" Chanyeol said with a cute little pout in his face, "Ok, but what do you want to play?" Kyungsoo asked.

Chanyeol thought for a moment, finally he had an idea. "I know! How about wrestling!" Chanyeol said, Kyungsoo just stared at Chanyeol, "Are you serious? Wrestling?" Kyungsoo asked. Chanyeol nodded his head with a big smile on his face, "No something else" Kyungsoo said. Chanyeol's smile turned to sad, "But I wanted to play wrestling." Chanyeol said with sad puppy eyes. "I actually never knew that vampire-angels played little kid stuff" Kyungsoo said with a little laugh, "What did you think we do? Just sleep in coffins like mummies? Or be as old as Dracula and say'I vant to your blood!'?" Chanyeol asked.

Kyungsoo couldn't help but laugh, "Why did you say vant if it's want? "Kyungsoo asked. "Cause normal old vampires can't pronounce the letter w" Chanyeol explained, "That will be you one day" Kyungsoo laughed. "Don't make fun of me!" Chanyeol pouted, "Sorry I just can't stop lau--- woah!!" before Kyungsoo could finish his sentence he got slammed on the bed. "What was that for?!" Kyungsoo asked, now Chanyeol was the one laughing, "Alright 2 can play that game" Kyungsoo whispered.

Kyungsoo got up without Chanyeol noticing due to his laughing, Kyungsoo grabbed Chanyeol's ankle and pulled out of the bed. "Ouch! You mean little rabbit!" Chanyeol said as Kyungsoo and him were wrestiling to see who was strongest, they were laughing so much Chanyeol forgot about what happened today. As they were wrestling Chanyeol's nose accidentally bumped on Kyungsoo's neck and could smell Kyungsoo's blood. Then his vision turned red, he could feel his fangs trying to appear from his gums and there was a strong deep voice ringing in his head.

'Must drink blood!! Blood!! Blood!!' That voice was giving Chanyeol a really bad headache. Kyungsoo noticed that Chanyeol wasn't wrestling anymore but was holding his head. "Are you ok?" Kyungsoo asked as he got closer to Chanyeol, "No! Don't touch me!!" Chanyeol yelled as he kept holding his head and curled into a ball until the voice went away. "Make the voice stop!! It hurts!!" Chanyeol said with tears of pain as the voice wouldn't go away, Kyungsoo was seriously getting worried and didn't know what to do.

Kyungsoo ignored Chanyeol's warning and hugged him. "Breathe, just breathe slowly" Kyungsoo said as he hugged Chanyeol and caressed his hair, Chanyeol breathed slowly and slowly, he smelled Kyungsoo's coconut vanilla scent. Just by breathing slowly and breathing his scent made Chanyeol feel a little bit relaxed. The voice in his head was beginning to fade away and Chanyeol could feel less pain. After he voice faded completly away he hugged Kyungsoo tightly, "What happened?" Kyungsoo asked as he was still caressing Chanyeol's hair.

"When we were wrestling my nose accidentaly bumped on your neck and all of the sudden my vision turned red and a voice was telling be to drink blood" Chanyeol said, tears running down his cheeks. "It's ok, that won't happen again" Kyungsoo said as he was trying to soothe Chanyeol. "The voice wanted me to drink blood. Your blood. I didn't want to." Chanyeol said, he was a bit calming but he was still scared of what happened. "You should rest for a bit" Kyungsoo said as he got up and helped Chanyeol up.

Chanyeol got in his bed along with Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was going to get up but Chanyeol grabbed Kyungsoo's wrist. "Please don't leave. Stay with me until I fall asleep" Chanyeol said, "Alright, move over a bit" Kyungsoo said as he layed down next to Chanyeol. Chanyeol cuddled next to Kyungsoo, Chanyeol was the first one to fall asleep, and Kyungsoo was the last one to sleep.