22:What are u doing here?

The next day in Social Studies

In class everyone were working in groups to finish an assignment on the cities around the world. Chanyeol didn't have any trouble at all because he liked social studies, but not as much as he liked his little rabbit Kyungsoo. "Hey Jongin what is the capital of Norway?" Baekhyun asked as he was struggling to figure out the capital, "It's Olso" Jongin as he was continuing to answer the questions. Then the college's intercome went on, "Mr. Kim (Kim Junmyeon)" the lady asked, "Yes?" Mr. Kim replied. "I need Park Chanyeol here at the office for just a moment" the lady said, "Ok" Mr. Kim said. (Picture of the intercom)

Chanyeol got up from his seat in confusion, "Did I do anything?" Chanyeol asked himself as he walked towards the office. He got to the office and went towards the secretary, "Hello, I'm Park Chanyeol. I heard you needed me" Chanyeol said. "Yes someone wants to talk to you" the secretary said, Chanyeol turned around to see a man a little bit taller than him looking at some paintings in the office. The man turned around with a smile on his face showing his fangs, Chanyeol widen his eyes, 'You have got to be kidding me!!!' Chanyeol said in his mind.

"Are you just going to stand there Chanyeol? Aren't you going to say hi to your father at least?" the man said, "W-what are you doing here?" Chanyeol asked. The man shrugged but still had that smile on his face that made Chanyeol annoyed, "I just wanted to visit my dearest son, can't I do that?" Chanyeol's father asked. Chanyeol knew that his father was lying but he didn't say anything, "But there is something that I want to ask you" Chanyeol's father said. "What?" Chanyeol said, "I just want to know if you still drink blood from bags like you use to or you have finally became a real vampire" His father asked.

"I still drink from bags, is that all you needed to know?" Chanyeol asked, he was getting irritating of hearing his father's voice. "No that's not all, I also know that you like a human named Kyungsoo, I'm I right?" his father said as he raised an eyebrow. "How did you know that?" Chanyeol asked surprised, "You know that I can read minds" Chanyeol's father says as he showes his fangs as he smiled. 'But that's not important, I wanted to ask you to please and try to be a normal vampire. You need the hot blood of animals or humans" his father said.

"For the last time no" Chanyeol said and left, 'Fine if you don't want to drink blood from animals or humans, then I have no other alternitive but to hurt that your most special person in this world' Chanyeol's father said as he left the college building. Chanyeol went back to class, they only had a few more minutes before social studies ended. "What took you so long? Why did they need you in the office?" Jongin asked, "I saw my father" Chanyeol said both Jongin and Baekhyun were surprised. 

"I thought that your father didn't want to see you. You know cause you can't drink from a source" Baekhyun said, "I thought the same thing. But what worries me the most is that he knows that I love Kyungsoo." Chanyeol said. "How did he know?" Jongin asked as he was listening to Chanyeol, "He just told me that he could read minds" Chanyeol said. "I don't really think that your father is going to do anything bad, is he?" Baekhyun asked, Chanyeol shrugged. "I really don't know, he can do anything and not care about the others" Chanyeol said.

"I promise you he won't do anything" Baekhyun said, Chanyeol didn't say anything. The bell rang and they all went to the cafeteria to eat lunch, they all met up with Kyungsoo, Jongdae and Sehun. "How are your days going so far?" Kyungsoo asked to both Jongin and Baekhyun, "It's going good so far, but I'm starving" Jongin said. "You only care about the food and not me?" Sehun asked pretending to be sad, "No of course not, I love you more than the food" Jongin said as he gave Sehun a hug. Everyone else was having fun laughing of silly jokes Jongdae did, but Chanyeol couldn't get the thought of his father knowing that he fell in love with a human.