48:Caught us

Later that day
Jongdae, Baekhyun, Sehun, Jongin and Junmyeon were walking to visit Chanyeol to the hospital right after school."I'm so glad that Chanyeol woke up, I thought that he wasn't going to wake up and was going to die" Jongdae said as they were all getting closer to the hospital. "We all know that Chanyeol is a strong person. Besides he was fighting for his life so that Kyungsoo wouldn't be alone" Sehun said. "Chanyeol loves Kyungsoo with all his heart he would never leave him all alone in this world" Baekhyun explained. 

They got to the hospital and walked towards Chanyeol's room. "Hey, don't you think it'll be better if we knock first and then open the door?" Sehun asked as Baekhyun got his hand on the door knob. "No worries, besides it's not like he's doing something bad" Baekhyun said as he opened the door and came in, "Hey Chanyeo----" Baekhyun froze as soon as he saw Chanyeol and so did the rest. "Yah! Baekhyun why didn't you knock? You know that's really disrescpectful, you know that right?" Chanyeol asked.

"W-we didn't interrupt anything did we?" Junmyeon asked nervously, "Not really, we were done anyway" Chanyeol smirked while looking at Kyungsoo who was covered with the sheets up to his neck with a blushing face. "K-Kyungsoo you have a big dark blue looking purple bruise on the back of your ear" Jongdae said as he noticed a bruise behind Kyungsoo's ear. "W-What! Oh, I-I accidentally fell and I hit my ear" Kyungsoo stuttered, "Yeah so I decided that he should rest since he hit his ear" Chanyeol said with a smile.

*Flashback*

After Chanyeol kept making Kyungsoo blush, Kyungsoo thought that was enough. "You need to quit making me blush" Kyungsoo said, Chanyeol looked at Kyungsoo and gave him a big smile. "I can't, You're so cute when you blush" Chanyeol said as he pinched Kyungsoo's cheek lightly. "I'm not cute" Kyungsoo said while giving Chanyeol the death stare, "See you're still adorable" Chanyeol said as he laughed. "I hate you" Kyungsoo said as he crossed his arms and looked at the ceiling.

"Hey, don't get mad at me. It's not my fault that you're super adorable" Chanyeol whispered in Kyungsoo's ear making Kyungsoo get goosebumps all over his body. Chanyeol smirks, he knows how Kyungsoo is feeling, he takes the advantage to give butterfly kisses on Kyungsoo's neck. "Aww~" Kyungsoo let out as he felt the kisses on his neck, "What's wrong Kyungsoo? Are you okay?" Chanyeol smirked as he whispered in Kyungsoo's ear and kissed him behind the ear. "AWW~" Kyungsoo ed as he felt Chanyeol on his skin, "Ch--an, you're going to l-leave a hickey" Kyungsoo tried to speak.

"I know, that's the point" Chanyeol said as he continued to give Kyungsoo hickey after hickey, going down his neck up to his collar bones. "Chan-, stop" Kyungsoo mumbled, "I will, later. For now I want to have some fun... don't you?" Chanyeol asked his tone sounding mischiveous. "B-but what if someone comes in? And what about your wound, it's still not healed?" Kyungsoo asked, he was worried that someone was going to come in and catch them but mostly it was Chanyeol's wound he was mostly worried about.

"No worries, everyone is working, it's just you and me in here. All alone" Chanyeol said as he got on top of Kyungsoo not caring about his wound and not caring of how small the hospital bed is. "Chanyeol, what are you doing? What about your wound?" Kyungsoo asked, Chanyeol shook his head, "That doesn't matter I can heal faster. Right now what matters is the both of us" Chanyeol said as he leaned down capturing Kyungsoo's lips in a passionate kiss. Kyungsoo couldn't think straight, and kissed him back as he grabbed onto Chanyeol's hospital gown.

As the seconds passed by the kiss was getting hotter and hotter, Chanyeol broke the kiss to see Kyungsoo red face. His face was red of either embarrasment or cause it was too hot, "Your face is so red Kyungsoo, are you hot?" Chanyeol asked with an evil smile as he took the advantage to take off Kyungsoo's shirt throwing it making it fall next to the bed. "Ch-Chanyeol?! N-No you didn't have t-to do that?" Kyungsoo said as he tried to cover his upper body, "Don't be shy, you knew that sooner or later I was going to know how your body looks like" Chanyeol said.

Suddenly Chanyeol heared talking behind the door, "No worries, besides it's not like he's doing something bad". Obviously Chanyeol would reconize that voice, it was Baekhyun's. "Looks like we will have to end our time here, we have visitors" Chanyeol said, "What?!" Kyungsoo yelled as he had his eyes wide open. They heard the door open but it was too late Baekhyun saw Chanyeol on top of Kyungsoo who was shirtless. Chanyeol sat next to Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo was already red and covered himself with the sheets.

*End of flashback*

"O-ok, we were here to visit you. But it looks like you're fine" Jongin said, he and the others were already thinking of bad things that those 2 could've been doing. "It's okay, you can all stay here for a few more minutes if you'll like?" Chanyeol said, "We're hungry, so we'll go out and see what we can eat. We will see you later" Sehun said and then left along with the others. "So weird, what has gotten into them?" Chanyeol said as he was confused, "What do you think Baekhyun caught us and the rest saw me in your bed" Kyungsoo said as he covered himself completely with the sheets of pure embarrasment.