Chapter Twenty-Four: A Perfect Kiss

October 22nd

     My first weekend lessons started today! Yay!

     So instead of moping around in my room I actually went to an art class outside of school. I told this to my friends yesterday. Andrew rolled his eyes. That boy seriously hates creative classes... Insane...

     Anyways, art is pretty cool right now. Basically, it's a classroom filled with four other people so there are five people in all. Three girls and two boys. The teacher started us off with explaining some of the techniques we were going to learn. Then he gave us a drawing test to see what level we were on. So basically, we just got a blank sheet of paper and he told us to draw whatever we wanted.

     Yep... It took a while because we had to colour it in. He said only the higher levels would get to use paints while the lower ones used pencil crayon. And the even lower ones—marker.

     We finished and it was the end of class and I went home.

     Then I moped around like usual.

October 23rd

     So I was doing my PowerPoint today this whole entire day...

     Sigh... PowerPoint is dumb. Well, this project is dumb... Luckily, I'm getting somewhere so...I just have to work like crazy for the next few days.

October 24th

     I'm slightly excited because...

     Halloween is approaching... Drew asked me today if the plan was still on for Halloween. I told him yes. He seemed excited. Hopefully, he's not using me as some sort of horrible bet or something.

October 25th

     So Desiree and Andrew aren't going for Halloween. Andrew stated that he was 'too old' for trick-or-treating.

     “You're only seventeen!” I told him.

     “That's old,” he said, “Plus, I'm turning eighteen in a few months. I'm almost legal. And I don't want to scare away the little kids.”

     Desiree agreed with him. So those two are going to watch a horror movie at Desiree's house during Halloween.

     Tomas, Con, and Peter are obviously not going. They said they had 'better things to do'. Arianna's going, though. But she's going with her little brother... I asked if she could come with me but she couldn't because her mother had already told her where to go and what street to take etc.

     So...I guess it's just Drew...and his little sister.

October 26th

     It's the middle of the week... Just some minor homework today... Luckily, there are no big assignments... That would be horrible...

     I'm almost half-way done my PowerPoint now. Yay!

October 27th

     Just a few days until Halloween!

     I'm excited like a crazy fan-girl... This is unhealthy... Obsessing over a celebrity, sure... But...DREW?! I'm going out of my mind... I have to stop this insanity...

October 28th

     A little homework today...

     Halloween is...soon!