CHAPTER 6

Me and Aphmau, were in her house, I had to explain myself. "Aphmau im sorry for the ergency but there's trouble magics trouble." I said fast "krista  me  zoe Travis and lucinda felt it ." She said, she looked a bit worried.

Aphmaus P.O.V

Krista just, burst in and explained that there was a disturbnce, a type of magiks, disturbnce the way earth turned it mystified me ,knowing this information will turn a new leaf in the mystery of me.

Krista P.O.V

After, the meeting I walked home but on the way!

Kidnappers P.O.V
I got her, krista boss will be so happy with me, I can't wait to tell him this will great!

3 DAY LATER

Aphmau's P.O.V

Krista hasn't returned, im worried it's been 3 days since I last saw her. She is probably out and about but it is weird she should be hear, is she stalking me know what is going on.

Krista P.O.V

I'm tied up, I don't know where I am and im trapped,in a strange room of jagged rocks.its terrible hear it's so bad that you couldn't even like it if you tried.

Kidnappers P.O.V

I have told the boss and he has seen the proff, he's proud of me the proudest he has ever been, I'm not sure why he has never been this proud but I like the feal of importance.