The cold hard truth chapter 12

Aphmau's P.O.V 
It's bean two days since krista colapsed she still hasn't woken up so I looked around and Garoth badged in the door and krista groaned that's the first noise I've herd from her since she colapsed "Irean what's krista doing hear?"Garoth asked I turned from her bed side and looked at him
"Garoth krista Colapsed two days ago on the bridge and the first noise from her was that groan you herd." I replied
"Will she make it." He asked
"I don't know." I replied krista tossed in her sleep "krista are you awake?" I asked softly she started to moan.

Garoth's P.O.V
Krista is tossing and moaning in her sleep I hope she wakes.

THE NEXT DAY.

Aphmau's P.O.V
Lucinda was at Krista's side to day but I was still worried that she wouldn't wake up the day of life was coming the day gives everyone hope and comfort. I really do hope she makes it. I walked out and spent time with my children zoe was by my side as since I was so stressed she thought I was going to colaps and after a while me and the kids went in Lilith was walking and the other one was in my hands "Aphmau are you sure about krista?"
"I'm very sure she is my sister it will just take time for everyone to see it."

Lucinda's P.O.V
Krista woke up after alot of potion brewing "WHERE'S APHMAU."
"krista calm down Aphmau is taking a rest she was by your side for the two days you've been asleep ok."
"Ok sorry for shouting."she said calmly
"It's ok now can you walk?" I asked krista she got up and walked to the door and back
"ya I think I can walk and thank you for looking out for Aphmau im glad she has a good friend like you."
"Thank you your so kind."
"It's ok now am I aloud to leave?"
"But Aphmau would like to know your ok."
"I know but if I don't get to my camp soon my friend will think I'm dead."
"You would have been if we didn't help you."
"Ok im sorry should be more considerat."

Aphmau's P.O.V
Krista woke up I heard she could walk so right now I'm running to the portal to get to my house to see her and when I got there I saw her and lucinda talking about the old life the time before I lost everything the days when it was perfect the days it didn't change.

Krista's P.O.V
Aphmau just arrived "Aphmau im sorry but I must tell you some thing!" I said Aphmau looked
"Krista what's wrong are you ok?" She asked with real consurn
"Well it's about Aaron." She stared in dismay "look Aaron's not dead I saw him run with the shard so I ran after him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid and the explosion the thing Aaron used sucked Zane up and hurt Aaron I grabbed him and took him to my camp but when he woke up he he ran off im sorry for the confusion and Aphmau I have some thing else."........