The explanation chapter 16

Aphmau's P.O.V
"H how are you alive?"
"Didn't your sister tell you?"
"Well yes but I want to hear it from you!"
"Ok well I was about to die and your sister saved me she grabbed me just before the explosion her boyfriend took his life for me."
"The presher on krista."
"Exactly but when she faints you get weeker becalse of your bond is verry strong."He stopped and turned "where are the children?" I looked down he pushed my chin slowly up "Aaron I didn't know you were coming so there with zoe your not mad are you?"
"No as long as I'm with you no."

Krista's P.O.V
Aphmau  was with Aaron so I went to find Zoe. When I arived Zoe was with Travis they were talking.
"So about that Krista girl." Zoe started
"I think she is cute."
"But she is throwing up alot lately do you think she ill."
"Doupt it."
"Agh she is pregnant! " Zoe finished it off I walked away slowly and Zoe caut a glimpse of me "Stop krista please." 
"Why Zoe?"
"How much did you hear?"
"All of it zoe!"
"I'm so sorry."
"It's ok now yes I am don't tell aphmau!"
"OH MY IREAN."
"Calm down before Travis comes."
"Sorry I'll calm down. "

LATER THAT DAY

Aphmau's P.O.V
Aaron left he said he would be back tomorrow to see the children he was ok with not seeing them today anyway I was walking around and bumped into krista "I'm so glad your hear."
"Why?"
"Aphmau I have news me and Garoth know it but the reason we are getting marred in two weeks I a not only becalse we are madly in love it's becalse im."