That stain CHAPTER 25

Lucinda's P.O.V
Krista woke up after a potion slipped out of my grip it fell onto her and she jumped up her arm was still broken and she fell strait onto the floor so I got her back into bed."krista you can't walk!" I said she looked down but she didn't say ow it's strange.  "I wanna walk I love walking  I can't live with out walking it's not fair!"
"Please krista it's not permanent you will walk again."
"Realy I will!"
"Yes."

Aphmau's P.O.V
Krista lost her ability to walk she is so distraught at the fact I feel so sorry for her it's so sad to loose something that you depend on have you seen how much she walks in a day seriously she takes a walk like 10 times a day yet now she can't lucinda says it's not permanent but what if it is you never now and her of all people loves walking. I walked to Lucinda's house that was were krista was I walked  there pretty slow I didn't want to exited her but I did want to see her so I walked over to her house.

Travis P.O.V
I was with krista and Garoth I knew something happend her outfit was torn I left and went to my house to sew some new cloths for krista luckly Garoth gave me the measurements and I started to sew the fabric for her dress.