CHAPTER 34 The final Death

Aphmau's P.O.V
"Let's find Zane!" Krista said we all nodded and walked in the village it was still burning we left the childeren behind. As I walked something caut my eye "L-Larence!" I shouted he ran to me we hugged.

Krista's P.O.V
"L-Larence!" Aphmau shouted I look down I've been trapped in the Nether with him it was torcher he tried to kill me but I set him in his place. But seriously him I  behind a wall as Zane turned I ran out of my hiding place and pushed him to the floor with my sword to his neck I turned Angel my wings shining silver and hollow they were beautiful "HOW COULD YOU!" I shout he laughs I punch him out his guards grab me trying to get me off they couldn't I hit them off me then a guard cut my wing I scream "WHY THE ACTUAL **** DID YOU DO THAT!" I cried the guard saw the blood my eyes watering I screamed sending all o'kassiss guards flying back from me and Zane woke up "Krista why are you hear!" I grabbed his coller as he laughs my powers restore the village and all the O'kassiss guards leave "ZANE HOW COULD YOU!" I shout he looked into my eyes showing me the flashback.

--* ZANES FLASHBACK*--
Krista's Dad was stood there looking into Zane's eye. "KILL PHEONIX DROP BURN IT DOWN SO APHMAU CAN'T BRING IT BACK DO IT ON (when krista died don't know the day.) GO!"

--* FLASH BACK ENDS*--
Krista's P.O.V
I've been Waiting for him to return "CHASE I NEED HELP!" Chase appears in front of me. I walk up to him. "Whats up lil' sis." He asked i show him the flashback he nods "Zane don't ever do this again my Farther is not to be trusted!" I said, Zane nodded me then a syabbing pain shot through my back it fell but got back up. I killed the guard in my half angel half Demon form..

A/N OMI what is happening well writers block has hit me in the gut lol but there is no more to this chapter GOOD LUCK KRISTA AND CHASE!!!!!!!
Words:366